LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 28 2010

elie23

World of Warcraft - Game Thread

i was just wondering how many people in lebanon play WoW
it is a popular game

thanks

#2 September 28 2010

arthas

Re: World of Warcraft - Game Thread

Awesome game, we have a guild full of lebanese people.

#3 September 28 2010

practo

I live in the US and play on US servers (not as much anymore). I'm assuming everyone in Lebanon plays on EU servers?

#4 September 28 2010

edgelord101

I heard that most Lebanese play on EU servers, yes. If I were still playing that game, I'd join that Lebanese guild! I never knew one existed! Which realm?

#5 September 29 2010

arthas

Well, we play on <Kor'gall>, we have cleared all content of WotLK and now most members are taking a break from it, possibly untill the release of Cataclysm. Awesome game but too bad we are playing it from Lebanon (lousy connection).

#6 September 29 2010

dino

I play on US servers although I live in Lebanon.. There is not one day without playing =D.. I am addicted..

In fact, if someone noticed, my avatar is the blood elves crest

Last edited by dino (September 29 2010)

#7 September 29 2010

vengeance666

i play on european servers , Twisting Nether , horde side , with a guild of 99% swedish people lol started to clear icc content still on 5th boss though :S we need more active members ! anyone from here plays on twisting nether maybe we can help out each other ?

#8 October 3 2010

firas1886

@arthas

is it by any chance deathgodz ?

#9 October 4 2010

Lebscream

arthas wrote:

Well, we play on <Kor'gall>, we have cleared all content of WotLK and now most members are taking a break from it, possibly untill the release of Cataclysm. Awesome game but too bad we are playing it from Lebanon (lousy connection).

arthas what the name of the guild? i may pass by to say hello

#10 October 5 2010

arthas

@firas OMG FIFI IS THAT YOU !

@Lebscream
Well we were in <Death Godz> now we all went to <Please help me am fallin>

#11 October 11 2010

Lebscream

Hello guys, anyone download the Eu patch 4.0.1 by chance, it 5.19GB will cost me like 50$ to download it so if anyone already download it and can copy for me?

#12 October 12 2010

Ruroken

Played WoW with some real life friends on an Australian server DathRemar (weird i know) then quit about a year and a half ago and after that got introduced to the lovely Aion which i'm currently enjoying. Yet, i think next year i'm gonna make the switch from Aion to Soul & Blade (if it comes out in 2011). I really advise all the WoW players to try other mmorpgs as well, you might like what you see :).

#13 October 12 2010

vengeance666

im still downloading that patch since yesterday ! its at 1.3gb :\ hope i can get done with it before the server is patched :S by the way where do you live ? maybe i can get you a copy when im done

Last edited by vengeance666 (October 15 2010)

#14 October 12 2010

Lebscream

1.3gb :\ no it 5.13GB

#15 October 12 2010

vengeance666

no 1.3 gb is wat i downloaded so far  my launcher shows 4.68 gb   i got the us version of the game ! or dont know maybe im just so lucky

Last edited by vengeance666 (October 15 2010)

#16 October 12 2010

justin

lol my limited free download usage is 4gb with ogero 512kbs , i brought my pc from kuwait and used to play wow there so i kept it here for 3 month without playing and now after getting the dsl and having to update my game to a newer patch and other things in the first 2 days it spent 1.5 gb and just to let you notice i started the subscription on last friday and today with the new 4.0.1 patch i have to make a 4. somthing gb download :S:S:S today i lost every hope in playing wow ever again in lebanon and too bad iv made the choice of moving to lebanon before having enough from that game , sucks to be a Lebanese

Last edited by justin (October 13 2010)

#17 October 12 2010

justin

and hey arthas i noticed that your a wow gamer in dawhet aramoon  i live there too please give me any solution man this game is like drugs to me lol

#18 October 12 2010

Lebscream

poor justin  don't loose your hope, I'm downloading the new patch 3GB done so far tomorrow will be finish hope so. maybe i can give it to you somehow, NB: I have EU version.

#19 October 12 2010

justin

im on us version frostwolf , and ill be really thankfull if you could hook me up with the new patch , what dsl your using and where you live ?

#20 October 13 2010

Lebscream

I can hook you up with my patch  Eu version it will work, i used to play with Us version on EU realms, i live in Beirut downloaded tell now 4.1 GB from the patch with Ogero 1MB/s DSL

#21 October 13 2010

justin

lol cool i might need the whole game from you cause my pc got messed up today and it needs a formate , so yeah as soon as i get what i need to my pc ill bring my external hard drive and copy the whole game from you , thanks man i really appriciate it .

#22 October 13 2010

o_game

ahh great to find this thread here, i need the patch asap,where can i get it from

Last edited by o_game (October 14 2010)

#23 October 13 2010

Lebscream

o_game i want 100$  hahaha kidding.

#24 October 13 2010

justin

lol how is the new patch ? any cool new things ?

#25 October 13 2010

Ahmadz

justin wrote:

lol how is the new patch ? any cool new things ?

*hyperventilates* Are you kidding?! It's bloody awesome (or really bad)!!! I just checked it on the Blizz forum and it's so amazing! They changed like tons of stuff all the way from hunters using mana no more to the very specialization talent trees and the gylph system...totally orgasmic!

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa … 9680&sid=1

I didn't start the patch download yet, it's around 4.78GB and it will close up my dearest limited connection ): . I'm planning that my brother gets it and I can take it from him (which means that I have to wait for a whole week for more for that). So if anyone out there is ready to share it, I'll worship him/her for the coming two months.

p.s.t. this is so like leeching and seeding
p.s.s.t. Me like this forum (:

cheers

Board footer