LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 20 2010

ballouta

animation series.

when i first came here i saw some naruto fans.
i thought if any one watches naruto,dragon ballz, avatar the last airbender or whatever we can make fun or talk about some episodes or things. so i watched all 60-62 episodes of avatar the last airbender saw a few episodes of dragon ball z and i download every week the new episode of naruto. so anyone ?

#2 April 20 2010

Joe

Re: animation series.

I follow naruto intensively. It's taking too much time but I am too much into it to stop. Let's see how Naruto will manage Kyyubi

#3 April 21 2010

ballouta

ye i don't think naruto will come to an end

#4 April 21 2010

Padre

reading Naruto (the anime is just too damn slow), One Peice, Bleach
Watched quite of few other short anime series too: Gun Dam Seed, GTO, Helsing, FMA, etc ... :)

#5 July 8 2010

silverfox

i hear that Bleach is awesome .. but never had the chance to watch an episode
i'm also a big fan of Naruto

<admin edit: check the writing guidelines in the forum lobby>

#6 October 5 2010

bigjudge

Just found this thread, I am a huge Anime fan, I have all the Naruto episodes up to date, close to 400 episodes. For the last few weeks they were no new episodes, just fillers. I just want to know how the story will shift after Konoha have been destroyed.

#7 October 5 2010

Joe

anime is too slow. Start reading the scans :)

#8 October 5 2010

Bassem

Bleach is the only one I'm currently watching, and I'm way behind (episode 105)

I watched the first season of Naruto, in 2006, and quite liked it.

I'm looking to get into more series. I hear about Death Note, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Anyone got these?

I recently watched Akira and Ghost in the Shell movies, anime classics. Amazingly detailed animation. I'm keeping those.

Anybody heard of Planetes? Trying to get hold of it.

#9 October 5 2010

bigjudge

Bassem wrote:

Bleach is the only one I'm currently watching, and I'm way behind (episode 105)

I watched the first season of Naruto, in 2006, and quite liked it.

I'm looking to get into more series. I hear about Death Note, One Piece, Cowboy Bebop, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. Anyone got these?

I recently watched Akira and Ghost in the Shell movies, anime classics. Amazingly detailed animation. I'm keeping those.

Anybody heard of Planetes? Trying to get hold of it.

I have Death note, It is really good, a bit on the dark side.

#10 October 11 2010

Ruroken

Well i'm one of those people who got super bored and disgusted by the art style of the long series such as Naruto, Bleach and One Piece and decided only to follow the manga versions.

As for the rather short series that were mentioned before, Death Note is in my opinion the best adaptation of a manga series and i highly recommend it.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is simply one of the best anime series ever made. It's hard to really find a negative review of Evangelion mainly because this series takes everything to perfection. Any anime fan should watch Evangelion before moving forward :).

One last suggestion on my behalf are Berserk and Rurouni Kenshin OVA (Trust and Betrayal), these 2 have been topping my list for quire some time :).

#11 October 11 2010

Joe

I'm almost done with Cowboy Beebop. Short & concise, funny, endearing, it's definitely worth watching.

Soundtrack is the best ever made.

#12 October 19 2010

Shatilov

Here is my collection of Anime & US Cartoon

KARAS
Guin Saga
Murder Princess
Koukaku no Regios
Bokurano
Kurozuka (this one I like)
Blade of The Immortal
07 GHOST
Blood
Bleach + All Movies
Cowboy Bebop + Movie
Death Note (Dark Story as bigjudge said)
Ghost In The Shell Complete Collection & Movies
Fullmetal Alchamist S1 & S2 + Movie & OVAS
Naruto + Naruto Shippudden + All Movies
Tears to Tiara
Shigurui
Higashi no Eden
Hellsing
Ergo Proxy (Epic & horror, worth Buying Original only found the 1st 4 episodes in Virgin)
R.O.D - Read or Die

downloading from the 2009 season of Anime
Bartender
Eden of The East
Phantom - Requiem For The Phantom
Souten Kouro
Valkyria Chronicles

I have seasons 2010 of Anime on hold on paper

Gargoyles
American Dad
Family Guy
The Simpsons
downloading The Boondocks S1-2-3
currently Searching for Futurama

Last edited by Shatilov (October 19 2010)

#13 May 22 2011

cullinan86

I only watched the first 100 episodes of Naruto, they were really good.
After the 100th episode, Naruto became a cash cow to its producers so they kept it going with random story shifts.I resent that, so I only stick to the original 100 episodes.
As for the best Anime of all time...It is none other than "Saint Seiya".Many of you may not have heard of it, but the original series of Saint Seiya is blessed with truly wonderful characters and unmatched storyline to this date...It was way back in 1986...Those were the good days.

#14 May 22 2011

dp0001

my favorites:

Cowboy beebop (including the movie)

Ghost in a shell Series and movies

Appleseed movies

#15 May 22 2011

exhaler

i'm a huge fan of naruto and one piece, also watch bleach but is started to go downhill for the last 50 episodes.
@Shatilov i have all futurama episodes if you want them and i'm currently downloading season 6.

i also have about 2TB worth of anime (HQ), if anyone is interested i'll post the list.

#16 May 22 2011

Shatilov

thanks man, but that post is old. I have them all now.

#17 May 22 2011

Monkey D. Luffy

Ruroken wrote:

Neon Genesis Evangelion is simply one of the best anime series ever made. It's hard to really find a negative review of Evangelion mainly because this series takes everything to perfection. Any anime fan should watch Evangelion before moving forward :).

I love you man
The only thing that is pissing me off is that the anime ending is incomplete, and the scans are just DAMN SLOW!
Sadamoto is just damn slow!!!
As you all noticed I'm a One Piece freak
but I also follow Naruto...
I would love to re-read (or watch) Hunter X Hunter (if anyone has them)

#18 May 22 2011

exhaler

@Monkey D. Luffy i have Hunter x Hunter anime no manga.
@Shatilov next time i'll read the date , i would love to get hands on the Boondocks

#19 May 22 2011

Monkey D. Luffy

from which to which episodes? in which language?

#20 May 22 2011

proners

My list includes but not limited to  (well the ones i remember)
Long running: Naurto, bleach, one piece
Short ones: Death Note, Code Geass, Monster, Black Lagoon
Next lebgeeks meeting should definitely have an anime sharing session

Manga/manhwa i am reading: naruto, bleach, one piece , gamaran, defense devil, player kill, aiki, the breaker

#21 May 22 2011

Joe

It is none other than "Saint Seiya".Many of you may not have heard of it,

It's a joke right ?

You pick the most famous manga of all time and say that "we may have not heard of it" ??
Hey guys I discovered a new manga, completely unheard of and alternative. It's called "Dragon ball". I'm sure none of you know it.

:^P

#22 May 22 2011

exhaler

@Monkey D. Luffy i have 92 episodes which include Hunter x Hunter, Hunter x Hunter OVA, Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island, Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island Final. all Japanese audio with english subs

Last edited by exhaler (May 22 2011)

#23 May 22 2011

proners

rahmu wrote:

It is none other than "Saint Seiya".Many of you may not have heard of it,

It's a joke right ?

You pick the most famous manga of all time and say that "we may have not heard of it" ??
Hey guys I discovered a new manga, completely unheard of and alternative. It's called "Dragon ball". I'm sure none of you know it.

:^P

i am sure that some of you kids never heard of "Grendizer" ;-) (arabic version rules. watched jap, english, french and arabic ones, not all episodes )

#24 May 22 2011

jsaade

cullinan86 wrote:

I only watched the first 100 episodes of Naruto, they were really good.
After the 100th episode, Naruto became a cash cow to its producers so they kept it going with random story shifts.I resent that, so I only stick to the original 100 episodes.
As for the best Anime of all time...It is none other than "Saint Seiya".Many of you may not have heard of it, but the original series of Saint Seiya is blessed with truly wonderful characters and unmatched storyline to this date...It was way back in 1986...Those were the good days.

I have all the DVDs of the classic series, all the movies. The God Overture Movie, all Hades-Elysion, and  following Lost Canvas, just watched episode 21 2 days ago. I also have both games on PS2 somewhere.

In addition, I have all the series of Captain Tsubasa [Majid for some people, Tom Et Olivier for some others], Also have all the video games, and have completed all of the from the NES till the PS1 :)

Other than the above, I followed Bleach till season 2 where it became fillers, and One Piece till I got bored.

Of course I watched all DBZ, but I am not a fan of it, just watched it all, I do not like it in the same way as Saint Seiya.

Last edited by ZeRaW (May 22 2011)

#25 May 22 2011

Monkey D. Luffy

exhaler wrote:

@Monkey D. Luffy i have 92 episodes which include Hunter x Hunter, Hunter x Hunter OVA, Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island, Hunter x Hunter: Greed Island Final. all Japanese audio with english subs

I definitely WANT them :'(
How can we meet???

If you love Saint Seiya (Chevalier du Zodiaque for some) you have surely heard of BT'X here is theopening
I love Saint Seiya, one of the best asnime.... The guy is so weak but yet he finds a way to destroy his opponent
Dragon Ball Z rocks! Dragon Ball GT SUCKS ><
Do you now if there is any game for one piece? where can i download the green databook?

And where can i download ALL the FMA scan's?

Last edited by Monkey D. Luffy (May 22 2011)

Board footer