LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 19 2010

mmk92

Cablevision

im with cablevision satalite, and i was wondering....i want all jazeera sports + channels(for the world cup) andl the new discovery channel(investigation disconvery) so anyone knws the frequencies for each?

#2 June 19 2010

J4D

Re: Cablevision

Encrypted channels !

#3 June 19 2010

Flakk

Im not really sure but i think you need to buy the jazira cards to unlock the encrypted channels and such.
I myself have the traditional 10$ cable

#4 June 19 2010

mmk92

i have the cablevision card and i get the encrypted channels bas i think theres more than wat i hv

#5 June 22 2010

Fernand

lol everything is there on nilesat
get a "cool" receiver for some 200$ with a g-share server subscription
you'll have everything (Showtime, Jazeera, Orbit and much more even with OSN cinema 1 2 3) for free

#6 September 24 2010

joe.kl

whats a g-share server subscription?

#7 September 24 2010

zaza

to mmk92:
you can call them and tell them your problem , or just do automatic search from your receiver
however their frequencies are : ( 11700 , 11730 , 11760 ...   12090 ) MHz  with Horizontal polarization , most likely you won't find anything on 12090 MHz .
i know this because i spent one month training their in their main receiving area - Beit Meri - , but they were talking about changing their transmission to ( 11700 , 11740 , 11780 ... 12100) MHz .
so your best bet is to call their service center .
and btw their transmission is encrypted , so if you don't have subscription forget about having watching
hope this helps

Board footer