LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 November 26 2004

Charly

Re: Audio & Video Softwares

Easy MP3 Splitter : a Powerful software for splitting MP3 files into smaller ones. It is a easy tool for creating one or more sections of large MP3 files, such as your favorite radio shows, concerts, trance mixes, etc. It support three methods to split : by frame, by time, and by size. Furthermore, Multi-Thread technology has been used in Easy MP3 Splitter to get high performance.

hope this works

#27 November 27 2004

DxDevil

i hope it works 2..
thanks by the way

#28 November 27 2004

DxDevil

hey it's great it worked perfectly but since it's the trial version i can only split songs that last less than 4 minutes :(

#29 November 27 2004

DxDevil

its okay i found another one called MP3 Splitter its ten times better, exactly what i was looking for

#30 May 22 2007

rolf

mp3directcut : free mp3 splitter/editor. You can split mp3 in multiple sections, and also edit the volume and create fade out/fade in effects. The software does not decode/reencode the file, but works directly on the mp3 file, hence no loss of quality.

#31 May 23 2007

mir

well using audiacity to cut things and convert for my frnds cell phones
it came with ubuntu CD .. so i use it for simple purposes .. i am not into mixin music and effects
don't have time :(

#32 May 23 2007

Charly

hah, 2 years and a half since the last post  i totally 4got that this topic existed, but anyways, since u brought it up...
Blaze Media Pro...

Audio/Video Editing, Converter

Powerhouse all-in-one converter, burner, audio and video editing software for all popular audio and video formats...and much more! Some of the formats supported by the software's audio editing and video editing include MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV, and more.

Blaze Media Pro includes an audio and video converter, audio editing and video editing, video capture, audio recorder, data CD/DVD burner, audio CD burner, Video CD (VCD/SVCD) burner, audio CD copy, effects, media management, playlist, full-screen video support, and more all-in-one software application!

check out the rest at http://www.blazemp.com

#33 December 25 2008

Piotr

hey guys. is there an advantage ( in storage capacity ) to have .ogg files instead of mp3?
if yes, do u know any program that converts mp3 to ogg?
thanks.

#34 December 26 2008

mir

hmmm.. somehow question harder than i thought it would be ... when i reach a final decision, i will let you know

i am sure u did the basic googling... so no need to copy paste the first links i found in google

i think u will need a lot of files to have a considerable capacity saving.
considering that storage is cheap nowadays
how many files / how much storage are we talking about ?
can u send me a tree /f /a of your music folders   

u will need to convert all your exisiting library and each time u will need to listen to a song.. u will need to convert it.. cuz most probably you will find it and download it as .mp3

#35 November 3 2009

ballouta

what I most use is download helper to download videos from youtube ore anywhere else, then I remove the mp3 using a program named video to mp3 converter that I cut these mp3s using SolveigMM Video Splitter it's called video splitter but actually it cuts mp3s .

#36 January 24 2010

Georges

I used format factory long time ago, but while stumbling i found this tool:

FreeStudio by dvdvideosoft. Check the list of features guys.

Board footer