LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 November 7 2009

Georges

Re: The Best Media Player Ever ?

One program for folks using Windows is Foobar2000.
Low RAM, highly customizable and expendable

I Have to Agree with You. but as i remember, i tried previous versions of Foobar2000 ! i didn't like it by that time. i don't know why !

#27 November 8 2009

samer
Admin

That's because you only get the core, so it's going to look plain. You'll have to customize it and extend it yourself (or get something already done by the community).

#28 November 8 2009

TheIlluminative

KMPlayer :) I think it's the best Music/Video Player.

#29 November 23 2009

neonsun

VLC forever !!!! is what i d have tattooed on my left butt cheek if i were an advanced geek at lebgeeks
Its the best all around media player, smooth running, low system demand u name it.

the only real down point and it was mentioned earlier ( nice sense for the detail NoReGreT)

so what i do is : i got downloaded the CCP codec pack (latest version) , the codec library is not amazingly great but the modified " media player classic homecinema" is great for all kind non divx/xvid codecs. Amazing results with matroska.

Keep in mind --> u got 5.1 sound for ur system , forget vlc , time for winamp

#30 November 23 2009

ballouta

I use many programs on my computer because I download some series on my pc and not all types work on the same player so I use vlc player real player and flv  player but mostly vlc and real player

#31 November 26 2009

mezin

winamp ... solely for the visualization feature in it

#32 December 31 2009

aminos

to be honest i would like to stick to Windows media player and install K-lite codec and Real alternative, these make me open every media file available within Windows media player or classic windows media player, enough for me one GUI

Best Regards,

#33 January 2 2010

arithma

I had an issue with a low audio level on a dvd from our market. Easy as shit on MPC, just toggle a few nobs and u have 20 extra decibels. Wouldn't know about any other thing because it hasn't failed me yet - it installs the codecs so when the app fails for some reason (happened just once with a crappy DVD), windows media player can pick up the codecs and move on.

#34 January 16 2010

Kul.Kuthura

Windows Media Player 11 + k-lite codecs bas I also have VLC la2ano VLC runs pretty much everything.

#35 January 17 2010

Jadkaraki

vlc media player

#36 January 17 2010

pikatore

winamp.

The visualisations are just mindblowing

#37 January 20 2010

Aj_BlaZ
Banned

i use only windows media player on windows 7 its more powerfull than any other players but ive also windows 7 codecs by shark when i watch blu-ray videos i use cyberlink power dvd 9 but mkv hds , avis hds , mp4 ... wmp :)

Last edited by Aj_BlaZ (January 20 2010)

Board footer