LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 28 2009

GN90

Need some free good amateur video editor !

i just bought one of those poket digital video cams. but i need some program to edit my videos that is easy, free and has the basic elements of editing but a bit more powerful than movie maker.
any recommendations ?

#2 October 28 2009

J4D

Re: Need some free good amateur video editor !

there is nothing between both :) I'm a professional video editor, i use sony vegas (cracked) get it and ill teach you every thing ;)

#3 October 28 2009

Xsever

You can try the new Windows Live Movie Maker. It can come really handy if you do not want to make crazy edit.

#4 October 28 2009

GN90

jadberro wrote:

there is nothing between both :) I'm a professional video editor, i use sony vegas (cracked) get it and ill teach you every thing ;)

i expected that but the thing is that i don't have time to learn a new thing now, got lots of stuff to be busy with and im barely sleeping.

i dc how pro the prog is as long as it has a user interface. means that in 30 minutes i find the element editing stuff.

and does this new live movie maker allow us to put two music tracks in the same time in the time line  ?  i see progs that have two places for vids and two for music, does movie make allow us to do that ?

Last edited by GN90 (October 28 2009)

#5 October 29 2009

Joe

I'd recommend Sony Vegas (it has a free version, don't need to crack it) if you use Windows, or Kdenlive if you use Linux (it blends perfectly well in a KDE environment).

If you want to go the pirate way, you can always look at the Adobe suite.

PS Avidemux is great for editing single clips. Its only flaw is that it doesn't have a timeline editor.

#6 October 29 2009

J4D

i now downloaded an opensource editor for windows , its called "jahshaka"  it apears to have a lot of candy , im checking it out and ill tell you about it :)

#7 January 4 2010

pikatore

pinnacle studio is pretty good if you want to keep it simple.

#8 January 16 2010

Kul.Kuthura

Windows Movie Maker

#9 February 3 2010

Isp_fap

Board footer