LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 24 2004

Charly

Audio & Video Softwares

okay, i guess this topic must be an archive..u refer to it when u need any converting tool, w iza ma fee, min wasseelkon  anyways...here are the ones that i can remember :

Streambox Ripper : the best ripper till now that converts .wav, .rm, .mp3, and cd audio into either Mp3 or wav, or WMA (u can convert TO Wma, but not FROM wma)...the new version doesnt support Real Player files, so u gotta stick to the old version, but unfortunately i dont think there are anymore links available on the net, so pm me if u want it ...

Super DVD Ripper : convert ur DVD to either SVCD, VCD, or AVI (DivX Codec) get it from here

TMPGEnc : a great program that converts anything to MPG....get it from here

All Video Splitter : split ur video files into bits....very acurate splitter, better than Easy Video Splitter...get it form here

Easy Video Joiner : u dont need accuracy here  in the new joined file, u wont notice that the video was 2 parts...a needed program for ppl who dont have space, and must encode each video file alone, get it from here

Gordian Knot : everything u need ;) a very professional program, used by many people.. but it's not THAT user friendly..anyways, get it from here

CDEX : fast program that converts cd audio to mp3 or wav, and also wav to mp3....from here

m2v codec : sometimes SVCDs dont work on ur computer if u wanna play them with media player, all u need is this codec..downloadable from here just follow the instructions in readme and u can watch SVCDs on ur pc with a bowl of popcorn in ur hands :)

Easy Video Converter : Easy Video Converter is a small and effective solution for video file converting. It supports: AVI to MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, DVD, VCD, and SVCD; and MPEG, MPEG1, MPEG2, VCD(MPEG1), SVCD(MPEG2), DVD(MPEG2), DAT(MPEG1/MPEG2) video to DivX (MPEG4) and AVI. It can also process your digital photos. PAL to NTSC conversion and vice versa are included. Support for streaming media (WMV/ASF), you can easily convert AVI to WMV. Get it from here

enjoy 8) more on the way....

PS : wa3d minneh every time at least 4 proggies ;)

#2 September 24 2004

Charly

Re: Audio & Video Softwares

searchin my archives i found :

TextAloud MP3 : TextAloud is the leading text to speech program, available with exciting premium voices (including several languages) from AT&T, Cepstral and NeoSpeech for the best in computer speech for your PC. TextAloud converts any text into spoken words and MP3 files. It resides in your Windows tray, always ready to read aloud your text from email, web pages, and documents. You can listen immediately, or save to .wav or MP3 files to hear later at your convenience. Instead of the valuable time you spend reading on your computer, imagine being free to relax, get up and stretch, or work on other things while the information you need is read to you in a pleasant, natural sounding human voice. Better still, leave your computer behind. TextAloud MP3's unique Text to MP3 conversion can save your daily reading to MP3 audio files to download to your portable MP3 player. Listen to email, online news, or important documents while you exercise, work or commute. TextAloud is easy to learn so you can put it to work for you right away. Everything is user friendly, from the help function to the VCR style playback controls. It's never been easier to keep up with the information you really need.
Requirements:  P200, 64MB RAM, 10MB Disk Space, Sound Card

AVOne - All to MP3/WAV Converter : AVOne - All to MP3 Converter is a software that convert rm to mp3, ram to mp3, rmvb to mp3, wave to mp3, wav to mp3, mpeg to mp3, avi to mp3, wma to mp3, asf to mp3 with different bit rate and sample rate. You can convert to mp3 in batch mode. The most important is you can split your favorite music from long movie and save as mp3. For exported mp3 file, you can select different bit rate and sample rate.
Requirements:  DirectX 9 runtime

All To MP3 Converter : If you need to convert your audio files to MP3 format try to use our All To MP3 Converter - it gives you ability to start conversion directly from Explorer. This software supports WMA,OGG and WAV PCM source formats, ID3v2 Tag (copying from source or creation of a new one). You can quickly and easily convert with this tool every audio file you have just found in folders on your computer or have downloaded from Internet into MP3 format.

dBpowerAmp : This otherwise standard audio-conversion utility offers convenient direct access to most functions from the right-click context menu. Making up for the fact that this alternative interface isn't handy for batch conversions, dBpowerAmp Music Converter provides a traditional interface for audio CD input. In our tests, Music Converter showed good speed. The extracting and conversion options are not numerous but will satisfy most users. The program can even rip some protected audio CDs. It queries CD information from the Web and can automatically create subfolders and name tracks. The free version doesn't let you edit ID tags. To keep the download size small, it only includes MP3 (LAME) and WAV codecs, though you can easily download and install additional components from the publisher's site. Most people who rip and convert audio files occasionally will find something to like about dBpowerAmp Music Converter. (source www.download.com)

Dr. Divx : Dr. DivX™ is an all-in-one video creation package that lets you create DivX® video from any source right on your computer in just 3 easy steps. Dr. DivX comes bundled with the DivX Pro™ codec - a US $19.99 value and the highest-performance video codec in the world - so you can enjoy all its advanced encoding features. At this time, Dr. DivX is available in an English language version only.

Features :
Back up DVDs*: Compress a full movie to fit onto one CD-R
Capture television programs: Archive all your favorite episodes
Convert digital video camera footage to DivX video with 25:1 savings: Share home movies with family and friends
Automatic Bitrate Calculator
Encoding Profiles
Batch Encoding
Automatic Source Preprocessing
Automatic Psychovisual Enhancement
Automatic Crop and Resize
Electrokompressiongraph™
Convert from multiple video formats (*DVD, MP2, AVI, WMV, MPG, etc.)

Super DVD Creator : Super DVD Creator was designed to convert your convert AVI ,,RM,Rmvb , ASF , WMV , Divx to VCD / SVCD or DVD. You can use this software to create VCD / DVD from your digital video recorder, Webcam, or downloaded file. Create VCD/SVCD/DVD from convert AVI ,RM ,RMVB ,ASF,WMV, Divx,MPEG file. Convertconvert AVI , RM ,RMVB , ASF,WMV, Divx,MPEG file to MPEG (PAL/NTSC) or DVD, convert AVI ,ASF,WMV, Divx to VCD/SVCD.
convert asf to mpeg,convert wmv to mpeg,convert avi to mpeg,convert asf to dvd,convert wmv to svcd,convert avi to dvd/vcd. DVD Burner,VCD Burner.

MP3 Surgeon : A Visual MP3 editor which allows users to trim, join and split any number of MP3s to varying lengths and sizes, apply fade in/out effects, normalise their entire collection to the same volume level - and much much more besides.

Video Karaoke Studio : Video Karaoke Studio contains all the tools
you need for creating professional
karaoke video.
Video Karaoke Studio is to quickly and easily create own
video karaoke files from different multimedia sources.
Then you can put files from VKStudio to Video-CD, SVideo-CD and DVD.
At last, create own karaoke CD is easy as never before !
All what you need, is video or picture file and synchronized lyrics
but in Editor you can do that in few minutes !

hay la walid iza ba3do 3am bedawwir 
PartyDJ : This DJ tool gets down to business with support for multiple playlists, powerful commands for altering song order and creating new lists. PartyDJ will also automatically mix your songs with its powerful crossfade mixer.
You can play music with the internal player or through Winamp. Features include tool-tip-status information for the songs and playlists, an upgraded ID3 editor, transfering playlists to your CD burner.
New Jukebox option added. Ideal for public places where clients should be able to choose a song to be played next, without directly accessing PartyDJ playlists.

yalla mbosto 

#3 September 24 2004

~mephisto~

can u post smth about difference between media file types..for exemple : wma , mp3 , ram ,mpg , avi ,mov. bla bla bla (difference in encoding and hw it worx)

i know alittle...but need to know more.

#4 September 24 2004

Charly

MP3 : MPEG-1 Layer 3 ....
WMA : Windows Media Audio
RAM : Real Audio Media
AVI : Audio Video Interleave
MOV : MOVIE :] played by quicktime
okay now the difference between the files....

wma sux first of all, i advise any1 to use mp3... lets say u encode ur cd audio file to wma by usin media player, u can ONLY play them on ur computer....if u send them to some1, he wouldn't be able to play them on his pc. whereas if they were mp3 files, he would be able to play em easily..

an AVI file has lots of options....it is the only format that can accept codecs, such as XviD, DivX and such stuff.... codecs reduce the size of the file, but u must have them installed in order to play the video files...anyways, if u want AVI without any codec, it will take A LOT of space, and i mean A LOT...codecs are used for files such as episodes (20 mins) so the AVI file wont take much space

mpg files are used for small files, for example video clips...usually if the quality was good, every 1 minute of the video makes 10 mb, and when the file size goes down, the quality goes down, and vice versa... mpg files have no codec, but in order to make the size smaller, u must lower the quality

RM files are the best files nowadays that u can put on the net, since they take the least space, but if u're looking for quality, RM files are not that good..
the best quality format until now i guess are the mpgs...maybe i'm wrong, but thats what i'm noticing.......but if quality is not ur answer, RM files are great..

MOV files are quicktime files...u must have quicktime installed in order to convert them into other formats...labakeh shu badkon fiyon

and btw, mp3 quality is better than wma, but of course, we have to refer to the bitrate....if the wma bitrate was 192 kbps, of course it is going to be better than an mp3 file with 24 kbps bitrate....but if they were equal with bitrate, mp3 is much better, not only for quality, but for sharing, like i said b4 if u wanna send the file to some1 else blablabla....

also, u have M2V (or SVCD) or also MPEG-2.... they have a gr8 quality, but their size is double that of the good quality mpg.... they are only used if u wanna burn them to cds etc...

shu ba3d baddak? tell me, w ana bjewib
i hope this info now answers some of ur questions

#5 September 25 2004

~mephisto~

5 stars for ur infos charly...but it wasen't my question:
i just wanted to know the difference between theese files in the way of encoding..and the information they contain...ex: MP3 is a compressed version of WAV if i m not mistaked (btw if u zip an WAV file i will get the mp3 size)

(add dvd to the list of files)

#6 September 25 2004

Charly

the first thing i did when i read ur 2nd reply was trying to zip a wav file..wheres what i did...

i got a 3 mb mp3 file, converted it into wav, it became 36 mb (1400 kbps) ...i zipped it, it was decreased by 2 mb  (34 mb) so it's not the same..

answering ur question, u cant say that MPEG-1 Layer 3 is the compressed version on a WAVE file...i dont think thats real (IMO) .... my info indirectly answers all ur questions, u can apply it on anything, and ur simple questions can be answered...

anyways, i really dislike it when somebody tells me tarche2lna, masalan hek w tarchi2lak shway aktar  sorry moni, but plz, in order for me to give a right answer, let ur question be specific..

hope this helps you, and i really liked it when u said :

i know alittle...but need to know more.

;)

#7 September 26 2004

Charly

okay....now am gonna intoduce u to a new codec...some of u may know it, but im gonna post it anyways...
it's called 3ivx Codec
What is 3ivx?
3ivx is an MPEG-4 toolkit that supports MPEG-4 Video, MPEG-4 Audio and the MP4 file format. 3ivx D4 4.5 allows video and audio to be compressed to a fraction of its original size while maintaining high image quality.
You can store over 2 hours of near DVD quality audio and video on a single CD-ROM or stream near DVD quality video over a cable modem or DSL modem.

Why should I install 3ivx?
The 3ivx decoder plays back most MPEG-4 files (including MP4, M4A, 3GP and MOV files) with MPEG-4 AAC Audio and MPEG-4 Video (such as DivX 3, 4 and 5, Apple MPEG-4, Philips MPEG-4 and XviD) using Windows Media Player or other compatible players. The Audio Decoder can play back MPEG-4 Multi-Channel High Efficiency AAC including audio encoded by Nero AAC and iTunes.
The 3ivx encoder produces industry-leading compact high quality MPEG-4 Audio and Video and is distributed as a plug-in for QuickTime as well as plug-ins for Video for Windows and DirectShow.
This allows you to encode MPEG-4 Audio and Video in AVI, MOV or MP4 files with the encoding application of your choice.
The 3ivx encoder produces industry-leading compact high quality MPEG-4 Audio and Video and is distributed as a plug-in for QuickTime as well as plug-ins for Video for Windows and DirectShow. This allows you to encode MPEG-4 Audio and Video in AVI, MOV or MP4 files with the encoding application of your choice.
Because of its core design and optimization the 3ivx codec maintains a record-breaking speed.
3ivx Delta 4 - 4.0.3 plays back DivX 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, OpenDivX, XviD, FFMpeg, AngelPotion, SMR, Philips MPEG-4, Apple MPEG-4, MS-MPEG-4v3, 3ivx D3, D3.5 and 4, RealMagic MPEG-4, Sorenson MPEG-4, Blizzard MPEG-4 and other MPEG-4 variants.

Software : 3ivx D4 4.5.1

3ivx D4 4.5.1 for Windows includes:

- 3ivx DirectShow MPEG-4 Video Decoder
- 3ivx DirectShow MPEG-4 Video Encoder
- 3ivx DirectShow MPEG-4 Audio Decoder
- 3ivx DirectShow MPEG-4 Audio Encoder
- 3ivx DirectShow Media Splitter
- 3ivx DirectShow Media Muxer
- 3ivx Video for Windows (VfW) Video codec
- 3ivx QuickTime MPEG-4 Video codec

Cheers

#8 September 26 2004

Charly

few more programs....

Radiator:
Radiator is freeware program for listening to and recording from popular radiocards. Possibility to record in various sound quality using codecs including MP3, WMA and DivX , command-line switches, language modules support etc. ...

AIW Player :
AIW Player is designed to be a fast and smart media center. At the moment AIW Player is under heavy development but it has 5 main functions:
A very low resource demanding video player with tons of features.
A TV viewing program. AIW Player requires a TV-card with wdm drivers installed. It should work with every card out there as long as it's drivers are fully compatible with DirectX9.
A FM tuning program. AIW Player requires a radio capture card (tv-cards with FM tuning support, or specialized FM tuning cards) with wdm drivers installed.
A TV recording program (capture to file). It requires a TV-card and wdm drivers installed.
A video broadcasting server. This means that you can use your TV-card to broadcast (share) your favorite TV programs with your LAN friends and even on the Internet. Imagine watching SciFi live in Asia or SkyOne in U.S. When in broadcasting mode AIW Player becomes a chat server and users can connect to it with WANChat to chat about, get and set channels.
Also, AIW Player supports broadcasting from video files on your harddrive and from your tv-card FM stations.
Also AIW Player offers interconnected features. For example when watching a movie and you want to quickly tune to a news station for just a few minutes you may simply do that and when you're done you can quickly resume your movie with only one click - no more changing from software to software, overlay conflicts and so on...

ASF Recorder :
Basically it allows you to download streaming media onto a file on your hard-drive. Not all sites work.

MOV2AVI :
A tool for converting Apple QuickTime MOV files to AVI. You may be interested in using the MOV2AVI Batch Control file, which can simplify the usage of this program.

until next time

#9 September 27 2004

Charly

Quicktime plugin for TMPG - allows you to convert MOV to MPG/AVI in TMPG <-----for Laurent

#10 September 27 2004

Laurent

Bass La7za .. Where Shall I Put It When Extracting It :?: ... In The TMPEG Folder :?:

#11 September 27 2004

Charly

exactly.....in the tmpeg folder, and voila..... zeres your encoder

#12 September 29 2004

Laurent

Wa333 ~ I Really Wanted A Free TMPEG :cry: .. You Wouldn't Have To Registry Key, Would Ya ? Hun Hun

#13 September 29 2004

Charly

well 2 bad i cant give u any reg key or crack, it is not allowed :(

#14 September 29 2004

Charly

some video softwares

Advanced X Video Converter :
Advanced X Video Converter is designed to meet all your needs of converting, joining and splitting video files to AVI, DivX, Xvid,MPEG-1,MPEG-2, MPEG-4,VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV, ASF formats. Extract original movie sound track from video files and convert video frames to pictures.
Easy to use and understand interface allows you to enjoy working with video files without frequent consulting with reference materials. You do not need to be a professional to use this tool. Once you get started you will be surprised how smoothly you go converting your video files from one format to another.
Features:
-EASY To Use
-Convert Video to AVI(DivX,Xvid, MPEG-4.....)
-Convert Video to MPEG-1/MPEG-2
-Convert Video to WMV/ASF
-Convert Video to VCD/SVCD/DVD compliant files
-Join video files to a large one (even different formats)
-Split video to a small one
-Extract audio from video
-Convert video to pictures
-Support batch file converting
-Kinds of Video&Audio Codec available
-Custom output video size and Frame Rate
-Backup VCD Disk (.DAT) to all supported video formats

IphotoDVD :
A tool to archive digital photos into DVD/SVCD/VCD compatible MPEG files with hundreds of transition effects and audio. The transformation includes photo to dvd, photo to vcd, photo to mpeg, jpg to mpg and jpg to mpeg.You can creat photo video, photo show on DVD/SVCD/VCD easily. These files can also be viewed on computer. IphotoDVD now is audio enabled.

Super DVD Creator :
Super DVD Creator was designed to convert your convert AVI ,,RM,Rmvb , ASF , WMV , Divx to VCD / SVCD or DVD. You can use this software to create VCD / DVD from your digital video recorder, Webcam, or downloaded file. Create VCD/SVCD/DVD from convert AVI ,RM ,RMVB ,ASF,WMV, Divx,MPEG file. Convertconvert AVI , RM ,RMVB , ASF,WMV, Divx,MPEG file to MPEG (PAL/NTSC) or DVD, convert AVI ,ASF,WMV, Divx to VCD/SVCD.
convert asf to mpeg,convert wmv to mpeg,convert avi to mpeg,convert asf to dvd,convert wmv to svcd,convert avi to dvd/vcd. DVD Burner,VCD Burner.

FadeToBlack AVI Video Editor :
Easily edit home movies
With FadeToBlack AVI Video Editor you can quickly and easily join, split, crop, trim, modify color, rotate, overlay / merge, blur your AVI video files, along with sequences of JPG and BMP images or photos from your digital camera. Because FadeToBlack AVI Video Editor is intuative, even a novice will find that trimming a single AVI or joining several AVI files can be done with just a few clicks of your mouse.
FadeToBlack AVI Video Editor has full support for the latest DivX video codecs and MP3 audio codecs, so is perfect for editting all your DivX movie files. You can also encode your non-DivX AVI files into DivX format with FadeToBlack AVI video editor.Click here for information on installing the latest DivX video codec.

#15 September 30 2004

Laurent

I Tried The "Advanced X Video Converter" It's Great And Fast .. But Kinda Detroyed The Sound Quality , And I Couldn't Find The Video Option Place To Made Some Changes .. Any Solutions ?

#16 September 30 2004

Charly

http://www.aoamedia.com/ <---- thats the homepage... i honestly never used this prog b4, allah ykhalleelna Dr. Divx  .... check out the site, maybe they can help u out

#17 October 6 2004

Laurent

When I Installed The TMPEGnc From The Link That U Displayed Back On Top Of The Topic It Worked Pretty Much Good, When I Registered It, It Stopped Working ... I Reinstalled It, But I Got The Same Results, It's Giving Me An  Error ...
Any Solutions :?: :cry:

#18 October 6 2004

Charly

hmmmm, maybe the version that i posted is corrupted or something, coz i never install TMPGEnc, i smiply unzip and start workin... try this one TMPEnc Free Version ... maybe it's the solution to ur problem....
best of luck ;)

#19 October 9 2004

Laurent

It Worked ;)

#20 October 9 2004

Charly

anything can be solved  BY ME :twisted: hehe

#21 October 9 2004

Charly

it's been quite a while......yalla some programs
AV Voice Changer Software :
Voice changing program for voice chat rooms and PC-to-Telephone connections. Ideal for Internet Users. Change the voice in real time, high-quality and natural voice output to any other's voice (baby, girl, boy, old man, old woman, robot... voice). By adjusting the pitch and timbre level to make your voice deeper or thinner, male or female, you can have a changed voice output with top secret, safe and funny.
Voice Changer Software AV VCS 3.1 with its DirectX support is a special program for Voice Chat Rooms (AOL Instant Messenger (AIM), Yahoo! Messenger (YIM), MSN Messenger, ICQ, Paltalk, Odigo, Trillian, NetMeeting...), Voice Enabled Instant Messengers, Voice E-mail applications, online voice games (using with Roger Wilco, Microsoft Game Voice...), Audio Video Conferencing and PC-to-Telephone programs (Net2Phone, Dialpad, Go2Call, DeltaThree, MaxPhone...) as well as Media, Players, Recorders and DVD, CD, Karaoke Players.

Save Flash :
Save any flash animation with one click. Create your own collection of Flash animation offline.
Save Flash allows to store likable flash-animations: flash games, flash cards, flash banners and cartoons. Save Flash shows: the size of the flash-file, the URL, the name of the file.
Saves it to the chosen directory, allows to browse enlarged picture in a preview window. Having tried it you won't dispense with its services. Many catalogues paid the 5-star reward to the program.
The software will remain usable for a total of 15 days, before it expires and the software is disabled.
Registering Save Flash has the following benefits: 1. You have unlimited access to Save Flash. 2. The title "Evaluation Mode" and the box with the encounter of the trials will no longer be displayed. 3. You will get full technical support and discount upgrades.

Watcher :
Watcher is an intelligent webcam software that turns your PC and webcam into an inexpensive and complete video surveillance system for home security or office security. Standalone, Watcher does motion detection, video logging, broadcasting and more. Used together with the RemoteView(free), you can do real time remote video surveillance.
Key features of Watcher are:
Watcher is very stable, it can monitor your home 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It has advanced motion detection algorithm, including masking feature.
Watcher support various alert functions upon motion detection, such as ftp, email and phone alert.
The video clips are highly compressed, and can be converted to AVI format.
Watcher has the broadcasting capability to broadcast the camera images to local or remote server.
It can operator in stealth mode, i.e., without being noticed.
It serves as an inexpensive and fully functional multi-cam solution.
It has an interface to RemoteView software (free) so that you can use RemoteView to watch real-time video by connecting to Watcher via a telephone line or internet.
It has a simple yet comprehensive user interface.

iRadio :
iRadio is a new way of capturing and collecting music from radio stations over the Internet. Integrated easy search engine allows you to find favorite radio by genre or keyword, to choose bitrate and other characteristics. You can listen and record radios at the same time. iRadio receives much more information about listening track: track parameters, name, stream name, stream type, bitrate, genre etc. iRadio automatically saves every new track in a separate file with the corresponding file name. While listening to a track you can get it full even if you have started recording from the middle. You can optionally select saving tracks in directories with current date and time. There are many more unique options allowing you to arrange your music and make new downloads. There is an integrated CD recording engine that allows to create music CDs with CDA and MP3 formats. You have no difficulty in selecting and mixing tracks for recording a disk. Each track's parameters and full selected time are indicated. iRadio main features Play and record internet radio Integrated search for radio stations by genre or keyword Full track information Separate track recording Auto track caching Several player options Support the most popular radio stream formats Media Convertor (convert any to mp3) Scheduler Creation of CD's with your favourite music Easy CD mixing CDA and MP3 format for audio CD Retransmission of radio programs to many users.

StepVoice Recorder :
StepVoice Recorder is software for real-time recording with MP3 file format support. It allows recording from any sound source, such as a microphone, line in or any sound currently playing on your PC (Internet radio, movie sounds, etc.). Real-time MP3 encoding saves both time and hard disk space, because you don't need to encode recorded sounds later. This feature is critical for long recordings. A wide range of MP3 bitrate settings allows you to vary sound quality from telephone (3.5 to 7.0 MB/hour) to CD (3.5 to 7.0
MB/minute). Thanks to recording visualizations you can easily adjust the volume level to get the best results.

Audio recording Studio :
Audio Recording Studio is an intelligent recording software that will fit most audiophile's needs.
It records your favorite CD, tapes, or speech and music, etc onto your hard drive in .wav or .mp3 format so that you can store them as high-quality compressed digital sound. With the user-friendly interface, you can easily record a file, stop or play it. A level meter moves while recording is going on, telling you how soft or loud the audio is. The Voice Activation System is quite useful in eliminating big blank spot in the recording. A history list of recording files is also readily displayed in the bottom edit box for you to manage the file conveniently. You can move, delete the file or just double click it to start playing.

#22 October 19 2004

DxDevil

lek charly do u know a program that allows to cut parts of your mp3's? masalan: i just want like 10 seconds of a song, fi shi program bi khalline shil el 10 secs wou sajjelon as mp3 files?

#23 October 19 2004

Charly

MP3 Surgeon : A Visual MP3 editor which allows users to trim, join and split any number of MP3s to varying lengths and sizes, apply fade in/out effects, normalise their entire collection to the same volume level - and much much more besides.

know the importance of reading dxdevil

#24 November 12 2004

Charly

Sound Forge: an audio editor that includes a powerful set of audio processes, tools, and effects for recording and manipulating audio. This industry-standard application is the professional's choice for audio editing, audio recording, effects processing, streaming-content creation, and more.
Sound Forge 7.0 continues to build on its decade-long legacy by adding features that make it more powerful than ever to enhance your work flow and productivity. These include DirectX plug-in effects automation; automated time-based recording and audio-threshold record triggering; VU/PPM meters for RMS playback and record monitoring; enhanced spectrum-analysis tools; white-, pink-, and brown-noise generators; clipped peak detection and marking; Media Explorer; project-file creation; support for 24fps DV video files; and much more. After more than 10 years, Sound Forge 7.0 remains the standard for professional audio-editing and -mastering on the PC platform.

ACID Pro 4.0: is a loop-based music creation tool that allows professionals to produce original, royalty-free music. Use ACID Pro software to create your own songs, remix those tracks, produce 5.1 surround audio mixes, develop music beds, score your own videos and create music for web sites and Flash animations. While this revolutionary tool is intuitive and easy to use, its powerful enough for professional production. Work with a huge assortment of loops in multiple genres. ACID Pro software lets users compose using unlimited tracks of audio and MIDI, import and Beatmap complete songs. ACID Pro software saves to a variety of formats such as WAV, WMA, RM, AVI, and MP3.

RealGuitar : a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on keyboard. RealGuitar incorporates 3 brand new technologies: multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar; Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard; and Guitar Touch technology letting you imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.

#25 November 26 2004

DxDevil

know the importance of reading dxdevil

lol thats great but it didnt work

Board footer