LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 6 2022

mikasa

Honda car fuel injectors cleaning in Lebanon

Hello, i'm searching for a professional garage specialized in honda + they offer injectors cleaning service . thanks

#2 January 7 2022

LifeEngineer

Re: Honda car fuel injectors cleaning in Lebanon

If you're close to Jounieh, there's a professional garage in Nahr El Kalb area, called Skidmarks. PM me if you want further info or phone number and coordinates.
He's specialized in Japanese cars in general and even tunes rally and drift cars.

#3 January 7 2022

mikasa

Thanks. PMed

#4 January 8 2022

Guitaret

LifeEngineer wrote:

If you're close to Jounieh, there's a professional garage in Nahr El Kalb area, called Skidmarks. PM me if you want further info or phone number and coordinates.
He's specialized in Japanese cars in general and even tunes rally and drift cars.

Is he good in fixing Honda transmission?

#5 February 7 2022

LifeEngineer

Guitaret wrote:
LifeEngineer wrote:

Is he good in fixing Honda transmission?

I have a manual Toyota myself but my wife has an automatic Honda Civic, and when I told him about the transmission starting to act up and kicking heavily when changing gears, he told me he prefers to send me to a specialized transmission guy/garage who would open the transmission and try to see if it's fixable before resorting to changing it.

Board footer