LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 14 2021

jibbo

Looking for a good quality headphones

I am thinking of something like WH-1000XM4, though i am not sure if i can find them in Leb.
the apple airpods max looks attractive but i am not sure i can justify the price.

Any suggestions ? and from which store can i buy it ?

#2 December 15 2021

Salloum

Re: Looking for a good quality headphones

I have the WH-1000XM4, and I regretted not getting the AirPods Max. The good news is they're heavily discounted now, I think you can find them for 400$ as opposed to their retail of 550$. XM4 I'm not sure if you can find them in Lebanon, they're not known.

#3 December 15 2021

bobo619

#4 December 17 2021

jibbo

Salloum wrote:

I have the WH-1000XM4, and I regretted not getting the AirPods Max. The good news is they're heavily discounted now, I think you can find them for 400$ as opposed to their retail of 550$. XM4 I'm not sure if you can find them in Lebanon, they're not known.

Do you know where i can find the airpods for 400$?

#5 December 21 2021

jibbo

i see they also have the airpods max, are najemstarcall.com a trusted seller ?

#6 December 21 2021

bobo619

jibbo wrote:

i see they also have the airpods max, are najemstarcall.com a trusted seller ?

I bought from them on many occasions but I never had to use warranty claims yet. So in this regard i don't know. I have noticed though he has amhaz pricing so he may get his stock from them. But you cannot deny his prices are extermely low compared to the local market

Last edited by bobo619 (December 21 2021)

#7 December 22 2021

Salloum

jibbo wrote:
Salloum wrote:

Do you know where i can find the airpods for 400$?

I'm not in Leb but I can see that Phonefinity has them for 460$. Not sure if they're available anywhere for less.

#8 January 3 2022

jibbo

I ended up getting the airpods max. i preferred them over the alternatives because i am already in the apple ecosystem, (macbook, iphone, ipad...). so this choice made the most sense to me, though they are a bit pricey.

Last edited by jibbo (January 3 2022)

#9 January 10 2022

Salloum

Congrats, I think you made the right decision, they're an amazing piece of hardware

Board footer