LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 October 29 2021

mikasa

Dual nano sim adapter in Lebanon

Hello,

Anyone knows where i can find a dual sim adapter for iphone 7.

I have an Alfa sim but the 4g signal is getting worse day by day where im staying, so i wanna add a touch sim .

Thanks

#2 October 31 2021

Salloum

Re: Dual nano sim adapter in Lebanon

Could you elaborate. You're asking if there is an adapter to make iPhone 7 support dual SIM? If that's the case, the answer is it does not exist.

#3 October 31 2021

mikasa

Salloum wrote:

Could you elaborate. You're asking if there is an adapter to make iPhone 7 support dual SIM? If that's the case, the answer is it does not exist.

yeah i wanna use 2 sims for iphone 7, and it does exist on simore.com (weird) i couldnt find it on aliexpress, theres good reviews about it, was asking if i can find it in lebanon bcs i dont wanna wait

iphone dual sim

Last edited by mikasa (October 31 2021)

#4 November 1 2021

Salloum

Hmm. iPhone 7 never supported dual SIM from Apple. I believe this needs to dismantle the entire phone and change the connector on the board.

#5 November 1 2021

new_user

mikasa wrote:
Salloum wrote:

yeah i wanna use 2 sims for iphone 7, and it does exist on simore.com (weird) i couldnt find it on aliexpress, theres good reviews about it, was asking if i can find it in lebanon bcs i dont wanna wait

https://www.simore.com/media/catalog/pr … re_1_2.jpg

It probably just allows you to select which sim you want to be on so you cannot receive calls on your alfa line if you were using 4g on your touch line. I think buying a 4g/ LTE router would be a better option. There is a portable version (battery powered) and a plug-in version (can be hooked to other routers, has better wifi coverage and can handle more users).

Last edited by new_user (November 1 2021)

#6 November 1 2021

mikasa

Salloum wrote:

Hmm. iPhone 7 never supported dual SIM from Apple. I believe this needs to dismantle the entire phone and change the connector on the board.

the picture i posted above solves the problem but i cant find it in lebanon.

new_user wrote:

It probably just allows you to select which sim you want to be on so you cannot receive calls on your alfa line if you were using 4g on your touch line. I think buying a 4g/ LTE router would be a better option. There is a portable version (battery powered) and a plug-in version (can be hooked to other routers, has better wifi coverage and can handle more users).

yea they will not work in parallel, and idc , all i need is to switch to the second sim when there is no 4g signal in the first one.

and the 4g/ LTE router doesnt solve the problem since it is limited to either alfa or touch signal coverage .

Board footer