LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 2 2021

DG

Private tracker access

Hey everyone, I hope I am allowed to post about trackers and torrents.

If so, I am looking for access to IPTorrents, BroadcasTheNet, HDBits, PassThePopcorn, Orpheus or any other good tracker.

If anyone here can send me an invite, know that I am not a leecher or a hit and run type of person. I always seed many many times the amount I download for any particular torrent. I also usually like to seed torrents that are almost dead to keep them alive longer and give others a chance to grab them.

Thanks in advance.

#2 April 5 2021

samer
Admin

Re: Private tracker access

My understanding is that some private trackers recruit via interviews on their IRC server. Others have open sign-up events for a few days a year. Once you have access to a decent tracker and have ratio to show, you'll get invited to other trackers. That's what I remember reading at least.

#3 April 5 2021

RandomMemory

you can usually buy an invite for 20$, I got mine a couple of years ago, you need to maintain a good ratio otherwise your account will get disabled, after a few weeks and a good ratio, you get extra invites to give out your friends.

#4 April 6 2021

DG

@Samer, true but I don't think IPT have interviews.  As for catching their open sign-up events on time (if they have any),  I guess I was never lucky.

@randommemory, also true but i won't download unless I have already uploaded and established a good ratio first.
The problem with buying a subscription is that I can't find a way to make a USD online/ internet card right now.

#5 April 6 2021

TheIlluminative

I have access to torrentday - PM if you want an invite.

#6 April 7 2021

zizo99

TheIlluminative wrote:

I have access to torrentday - PM if you want an invite.

do you still have a spare invite for me?

#7 May 9 2021

jaqen h'ghar

I can invite you to TorrentLeech if you're interested

#8 May 9 2021

AVOlio

Can someone explain the difference between these private tracker torrents and your regular torrents websites / downloads?

#9 May 10 2021

HzSamer

AVOlio wrote:

Can someone explain the difference between these private tracker torrents and your regular torrents websites / downloads?

Big library of content "Movies, TV Series, Games, Apps.... etc". You can find anything you want and as an example, you can download movies and TV Series from 480p to Full original 4K Bluray.

Active seeders for new and old torrents. You can find content from 12 years and download it at full speed.

High download speed

No Viruses, Trojans .. etc

You need to be active on the private tracker and seed what you download to maintain your ratio "Download/Upload" or your account will be banned.

There are specific private trackers for music, movies, TV series .. etc and there are private trackers which contain everything like iptorrents and torrentleech.

You need an invite to signup to the private tracker or know when the registration opens. Sometimes it opens for 1-2 days every year.

This is an example from iptorrents

screencapture-iptorrents.png

#10 May 10 2021

AVOlio

HzSamer wrote:
AVOlio wrote:

Big library of content "Movies, TV Series, Games, Apps.... etc". You can find anything you want and as an example, you can download movies and TV Series from 480p to Full original 4K Bluray.

Active seeders for new and old torrents. You can find content from 12 years and download it at full speed.

High download speed

No Viruses, Trojans .. etc

You need to be active on the private tracker and seed what you download to maintain your ratio "Download/Upload" or your account will be banned.

There are specific private trackers for music, movies, TV series .. etc and there are private trackers which contain everything like iptorrents and torrentleech.

You need an invite to signup to the private tracker or know when the registration opens. Sometimes it opens for 1-2 days every year.

This is an example from iptorrents

https://i.ibb.co/MP3KXRx/screencapture-iptorrents.png

Oh okay, that's what I suspected it to be.

Thank you for the explanation.

#11 May 10 2021

Prince

jaqen h'ghar wrote:

I can invite you to TorrentLeech if you're interested

hey can i have a invite please

#12 May 11 2021

jaqen h'ghar

Prince wrote:
jaqen h'ghar wrote: