LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 12 2021

ironman

UPS for Oxygen Machine

Hello Guys,

I kindly need your assistance with a UPS recommendation since I need to connect an Oxygen machine for a Covid patient on a UPS. (Sometimes the Generator does not run for few hours...)

Here is an image of the Oxygen machine.

https://imgur.com/a/K1Q1i7o

I have no idea what is the model, type and capacity of the UPS needed to sustain this oxygen machine.

It would be great as well if you could recommend where to buy it

Appreciate your answers

#2 April 12 2021

HzSamer

Re: UPS for Oxygen Machine

For how many hours are you looking to run the Oxygen machine?

#3 April 12 2021

ironman

HzSamer wrote:

For how many hours are you looking to run the Oxygen machine?

around 30 minutes.

Thank you

#4 April 12 2021

Toufic

You can take it to Katranji (Jnah) or take several pictures showing power outlets and indications/specs...
They got a lot of UPS's and they actually help (call them first off course)

And if you're planing to deplete the UPS everyday (major power outage and no backup generator), consider longevity and replacement of battery (in a year if it's good quality and 6month if it' an alright one)

#5 April 14 2021

AvoK95

If you want a reliable solution, get a used small APS system and a car battery (They might be sold as a bundle if you're lucky). It is made to run machines for power outages.

UPS (Uninterruptable Power Supply)  systems are made to keep a machine running in order for you to have the chance to save your data and turn it off until the power comes back or to switch between two power sources.

APS (Auxiliary Power Supply) Systems are for to supply power for hours and not minutes.

Last edited by AvoK95 (April 14 2021)

#6 April 18 2021

ironman

Thank you Toufic and Avo

Board footer