LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 12 2021

deadlee

WoW Subscription in Lebanon

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizz … kind/15564

hey guys, i recently created a thread on the blizzard forums asking for a price adjustment for blizzard products, if you would like to help, just go there and post a comment or upvote the thread to let blizzard know.

#2 March 17 2021

vengeance666

Re: WoW Subscription in Lebanon

Yea I had to quit playing classic a year ago because of that. But hell even at this rate now, I can't even afford to pay 3$ a month (45k LBP) to play WoW anymore as I have way more important expenses I need to cover (that 45k can pay my internet subscription for example). That still doesn't include the price of the newest expansion. The tiny Lebanese player base won't be remotely worth it for them so I doubt they will even consider it.

Your best bet is to resort to private servers in case you play older versions of the game like me, that's what I have been doing so far along side free games like Dota 2.

Last edited by vengeance666 (March 17 2021)

#3 March 17 2021

NuclearVision

whats a good version of wow I can plau on private server ?

#4 March 19 2021

deadlee

i guess the most popular version is for the wotlk, i don't play private server myself, only use them to test out some stuff with the gm abilities

#5 March 25 2021

vengeance666

NuclearVision wrote:

whats a good version of wow I can plau on private server ?

The most popular right now are Wrath of The Lich King servers. There best two servers right now are Sunwell and Warmane. Sunwell has higher rates and more custom features, Warmane has many servers (high rates, seasonal, instant 80 and 1 blizzlike realm called Lordaeron). Vanilla servers will be a thing again soon when classic moves to TBC. It's logic to stay away from TBC private servers now because classic TBC are going live soon and most of the population for this expansion will be playing there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/ this is the subreddit for WoW private servers, contains all of the information about current servers, upcoming servers etc And you'll learn about the whole thing in general

Board footer