LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 29 2020

duke-of-bytes

New rig

Hello awesome people
I am looking to build two rigs varying between 900 and 1200$ for gaming (minus the screen)
I have access to amazon , can you help me with the specs ? Or should i post some specs myself and you give me your input ?

#2 December 29 2020

wollyka

Re: New rig

Go with a Ryzen build. Very fast for gaming and great for other tasks (productivity)

Last edited by wollyka (December 29 2020)

#3 December 29 2020

Beta0

Just a note if you intend to run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, it favors single core performance, had to trade my Ryzen build with a 5+ghz capable Intel (10700) unfortunately, the difference can be as high as 25fps.

#4 December 30 2020

duke-of-bytes

Cant find any RTX 3 gpu anywhere!

#5 December 30 2020

bobo619

Which RTX 30 series are you looking for? There is availability here for 3060tis and 3070s.

#6 December 30 2020

AvoK95

duke-of-bytes wrote:

Cant find any RTX 3 gpu anywhere!

Currently available @

Mojitech power and lighting GCS IBC Mind technology. (Not limited to only them, these are just people on the top of my head)

Check meit.biz for availability in the market for Gigabyte and Asus products.

Get:

Ryzen 5 5600X
Gigabyte B550 Gaming X V2
16GB (2x8gb) DDR4 (highest speed your budget allows)
512GB Nvme (Get a Samsung Evo)
RTX3060Ti
750W PSU Gigabyte 80 Plus Gold
Lots of cases nowadays are coming with triple and quadruple fan setups for cheap, especially Thermaltake ones, keep your eyes peeled, however, I would always pick something with a mesh front whenever it is possible since new cases are going with the new RGB Tempered glass theme, which is limiting cooling these days.

If you shop around I am very confident that you can build this for around $1200

Board footer