LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 21 2019

arached

SoukMafiMetlo credibility

Hi everyone, I've been searching for wireless earphones and found this online electronics store "soukmafimetlo.catalog.to") who's selling the Jaybird X3 at 90000 and the X4 at 125000 and other incredible devices prices. I've contacted the owner and he's claiming that the devices are original. Does anyone have any experience with this store or any story about it which show if he's really selling authentic devices at that prices?

Last edited by arached (December 21 2019)

#2 December 21 2019

Hemorrhoids

Re: SoukMafiMetlo credibility

This is owned by the same guy (17 years old troll) that runs Balaghi trading and others. They are open box and used items shipped via edress, had to learn it the hard way...

Last edited by Hemorrhoids (December 21 2019)

#3 December 23 2019

arached

Hemorrhoids wrote:

This is owned by the same guy (17 years old troll) that runs Balaghi trading and others. They are open box and used items shipped via edress, had to learn it the hard way...

Can you share the accident that happened with you to know what to expect from him?

#4 January 30 2020

aRK0

I bought from him Logitech G935, it came full open box with weird-ass perfume but it was 100% functional, still didn't like the headset wasn't comfortable, other than that ts fine but you can always argue with him on the price because they buy in bulk and later on ask you for rate 2000+ so be careful about it.

#5 November 16 2020

MichaelFeghali

I'm currently looking for a new gaming headset and noticed their good prices. Has anyone else tried ordering from them?

#6 December 2 2020

aRK0

Close friend of mine owns gaminglb
He offers same value and he's more trusted, check him out

Board footer