LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 November 21 2020

sero

Renting a car during lockdown in Lebanon

Hello

I need to rent a car for 1 day only next Saturday (i can't drive my personal car due to odd/even shit)
I asked a few agencies (googled them) their minimum rental is 2 days. Do you know any agency that rents cars for only 1 day (Location beirut/metn areas)?

Does the odd/even thing also applies to rented cars?

Last edited by sero (November 21 2020)

#2 November 21 2020

AvoK95

Re: Renting a car during lockdown in Lebanon

The odd-even thing does not apply to rental cars.

Your easiest bet is to ask one of those buy and sell groups on Facebook if someone is willing to rent out their personal car.

Or you're going to have to borrow someone's car from one of your friends or family members.

#3 November 22 2020

Salloum

sero wrote:

Hello

I need to rent a car for 1 day only next Saturday (i can't drive my personal car due to odd/even shit)
I asked a few agencies (googled them) their minimum rental is 2 days. Do you know any agency that rents cars for only 1 day (Location beirut/metn areas)?

Just drive your car. The ticket is 50,000 LBP, less than the cost of a rental car.

#4 November 22 2020

xazbrat

Salloum wrote:
sero wrote:

Hello

Just drive your car. The ticket is 50,000 LBP, less than the cost of a rental car.

Would go along with this line of thinking also.  Unless you are doing something where you would rather not get pulled over, then really, it is a no-brainer.

Board footer