LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#376 August 4 2020

infiniteloop

Re: Libazon reviews

Dan28 wrote:

sorry i couldn't post earlier. libazon called me on monday and said that they got all my orders in their office, they asked if i can go pick them up or wait till next day and have them delivered by aramex. told them ill go pick them up.

i went to their office at chhim, and met the staff,  they were so nice and friendly. they apologized again for the delays. i looked from the warehouse window and saw lots of packaged orders inside, some were big items probably fridges or beds. i do think they ship by sea cargo which explains the shipping delay. they insisted on opening the items and inspect them one by one, the items are brand new and sealed, the fujifilm got a tamper sticker that turns transparent if opened, its still sealed and brand new.

turns out they really do have tons of orders, i would order again if im not travelling. i do recommend buying expensive items that you are ready to wait for.

at the time of order the fujifilm cam was 8m lbp on shipped.io, i got it for 4m with a bunch of accessories for half the price, even less than the retail price which is crazy. again you can save a lot of money by waiting more.
"right now this cam is 12.5m on shipped.io and 5m on libazon!"

only problem with libazon is the lack of communication and the shipment delays "corona and high volume of orders", but you save like 50% so you cant complain, they are legit and i got all my orders in perfect condition.
https://i.ibb.co/3c089Gd/IMG-20200727-160442.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/mt8DQFX/IMG-20200727-160609.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/tqP55Sf/IMG-20200727-160634.jpg
https://i.ibb.co/TWFFLx5/IMG-20200727-160735.jpg

Enjoy your Fuji mate, great cameras.
I recommend to use Capture One fir their Raw

#377 August 4 2020

VincentKeyboard

I just saw a solar powered phone power bank on their website that is within my budget. do their prices include delivery + vat + whatever?

#378 August 4 2020

AVOlio

They dont deliver batteries.

#379 August 4 2020

NuclearVision

VincentKeyboard wrote:

I just saw a solar powered phone power bank on their website that is within my budget. do their prices include delivery + vat + whatever?

Expect to pay 20,000 lbp per basket.

#380 August 4 2020

VincentKeyboard

@NuclearVision Ok. Thank you.

AVOlio wrote:

They dont deliver batteries.

Depending on their location, I can always go pick them up if needed.

#381 August 4 2020

AVOlio

They dont ship batteries internationally!
You cant order the power bank at all.
If you order it, they will call you later and tell you that we cant deliver this product and issue a refund for you.

#382 August 4 2020

TheIlluminative

I order 12 items on May 26. Received half of them this week, and waiting for the other half (6 items). I asked their support but nobody answer. Hopefully I don't have to wait another 2-3 months.

#383 August 5 2020

LifeEngineer

My order was worth 2.2mLL. I was so angry of the delays but then it was delivered in perfect shape a week ago, I felt much better.
They are not professionals but they are definitely not scammers too!

#384 August 5 2020

AVOlio

LifeEngineer wrote:

My order was worth 2.2mLL. I was so angry of the delays but then it was delivered in perfect shape a week ago, I felt much better.
They are not professionals but they are definitely not scammers too!

Why didn't you share your experience or photos of your items?

#385 August 6 2020

Duath

to the guys who bought TVs, how was your overall experience ? is it cheaper to buy etc

Last edited by Duath (August 6 2020)

#386 August 6 2020

zizo99

another item is received in perfect condition
https://imgur.com/ekjrJ3l

item is: car mats

Last edited by zizo99 (August 6 2020)

#387 August 6 2020

TheIlluminative

TheIlluminative wrote:

I order 12 items on May 26. Received half of them this week, and waiting for the other half (6 items). I asked their support but nobody answer. Hopefully I don't have to wait another 2-3 months.

Just an update: They called me and the other 6 items are with Aramex and they gave me a tracking number.

Yes they are not scammers, but as someone said here, they are short on people. So it takes them a lot of time to reply, etc..

#388 August 7 2020

ivy

Just placed an order worth 7.2m, I'll keep updating everyone that might be on the fence and needs extra info.

Edit: order was placed 11:06, payment was confirmed at 3:16, this is standard for most orders.

Last edited by ivy (August 8 2020)

#389 August 8 2020

xazbrat

I received 3 of my 6 items this morning--2 are on the way as there was a mixup with Aramex--should be here today or Monday, and 1 more item listed as still in their UK warehouse.  They were a little slow getting here, but no problems with the packaging (probably overly done in a case)..  Probably going to order with them again, but will want to see en improvement in delivery times (took over 70 days to get here) first from people here and elsewhere.

#390 August 10 2020

Duath

ordered a Samsung TV, delivery date September 14, will post pictures once a i receive it.

#391 August 17 2020

RamezZayyat

Guys sorry for the late update, I got my Garmin watch 2 weeks ago just before the explosion
it is in perfect condition and I can now personally vouch for LIBAZON

#392 August 26 2020

ivy

Update: contacted them today asking about my order. The delivery date was 9/11, after I'd spoken with them they updated it to 9/30 citing conavirus delays might also add a couple weeks.

#393 August 26 2020

Duath

ivy wrote:

Update: contacted them today asking about my order. The delivery date was 9/11, after I'd spoken with them they updated it to 9/30 citing conavirus delays might also add a couple weeks.

Great :( ! it's almost 3 weeks, and no updates on my order yet, delivery date was 9/14..... i probably should contact them and ask

#394 August 26 2020

ivy

Duath wrote:
ivy wrote:

Great :( ! it's almost 3 weeks, and no updates on my order yet, delivery date was 9/14..... i probably should contact them and ask

Yes you should, you can't count on them to remember

#395 August 26 2020

Duath

ivy wrote:
Duath wrote:
ivy wrote:

Yes you should, you can't count on them to remember

Yea... there's a delay with the TV shipment .. new eta mid of October

#396 September 3 2020

wollyka

Just a quick update.

I finally received my order from late May. 8TB HDD for NAS. I can upload pictures later.

Edit: https://imgur.com/5BBdDFR
https://imgur.com/i8xbFVb

Last edited by wollyka (September 3 2020)

#397 September 3 2020

NuclearVision

i was informed by a member that aramex wants to charge 3500lbp for a dollar, not sure if this will affect libazon.

Also, I have 2 orders from late july, no update to date.

#398 September 4 2020

xazbrat

NuclearVision wrote:

i was informed by a member that aramex wants to charge 3500lbp for a dollar, not sure if this will affect libazon.

Also, I have 2 orders from late july, no update to date.

I got something from S&S saying that they would be charging that rate, but not sure where it is going (knowing the Lebanese, through everything probably)

"Experience fixed Currency Exchange rates starting from September 15, 2020.   

We hope you and your family are safe and in good health.   

As you may be aware of fluctuating rates for the Lebanese pound, we would like to inform you that our currency exchange rates are set
        to remain fixed for the dollar. If you choose to pay S&S order fees in LBP cash after September 15, it will be charged at a rate of LBP
        3500 per USD.   

Continue staying safe while we bring your orders with the utmost care."

#399 September 4 2020

chosen2k

Guys, who delivers the goods? Aramex or Libanpost.
And do you pay additional money: i.e customs, shipping, etc?

#400 September 4 2020

xazbrat

chosen2k wrote:

Guys, who delivers the goods? Aramex or Libanpost.
And do you pay additional money: i.e customs, shipping, etc?

Aramex delivers the goods to our addresses in Lebanon---I don't know logistically on who they use to get the goods here.  I just ordered something a couple of days ago and didn't notice any change in billing==$4 taxes and fees and $10 shipping, just like last order for me.

Board footer