LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 2 2020

port80

Anyone willing to share the files for rdr2 on pc?

I bought rdr2 a week ago and have been downloading it ever since. Its 115 gb and I only got about 50 gb in 7 days with my shit internet. Does anyone here have it downloaded and willing to share his files? Thanks.

#2 April 3 2020

RandomMemory

Re: Anyone willing to share the files for rdr2 on pc?

I recommend you pay 5$ for alfa unlimited 2 hours. You can get around 50 gigs done with it.

#3 April 3 2020

port80

OMG thanks man! You are a life saver! Its finally done!!

#4 June 13 2020

tiny fx

50gb?! I only managed to get 10gb done in 2 hours. I'm averaging 1.25MB/s. I'm in a 4g zone but as soon as I connect my phone to my pc with a usb-c cable, it switches into 3g. Any idea what might be wrong?

#5 June 13 2020

tiny fx

tiny fx wrote:

50gb?! I only managed to get 10gb done in 2 hours. I'm averaging 1.25MB/s. I'm in a 4g zone but as soon as I connect my phone to my pc with a usb-c cable, it switches into 3g. Any idea what might be wrong?

Nevermind, I restarted my phone and it locked unto 4g again, not sure if alfa throttled my connection to 3g or if it was another issue.

#6 June 13 2020

xterm

tiny fx wrote:
tiny fx wrote:

Nevermind, I restarted my phone and it locked unto 4g again, not sure if alfa throttled my connection to 3g or if it was another issue.

They don't to do it purposely but it happens, it happens to me all the time. I need to restart my phone to get the full effect (~60mbps where I live) otherwise it'll throttle at 10mbps.

Always restart your phone after you activate the 5$ unlimited service.

#7 June 13 2020

nosense

or for me I just enable airplane mode for couple of seconds and disable it

Board footer