LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 18 2020

duke-of-bytes

Help with CAD

hello everyone
i am trying to build cheap small portable washing hand systems for an NGO in congo
can anyone of you help me draw the system in CAD or any other software suitable in 2D ?
i can draw it in paint or by hand , it is a gravity driven system with a small cistern on top with a tap on a metal frame only
please let me know

#2 March 19 2020

duke-of-bytes

Re: Help with CAD

a friend of mine did this fast design for me

iVfxkBt.png

X0Oszvf.png

#3 March 19 2020

Kareem

HAve you tried sketchup ? I don't really understand you question but I'm having a guess

#4 March 19 2020

duke-of-bytes

I didn't know there was a free online version

#5 March 19 2020

Super Official

You can get most autodesk apps including Autocad for free if you are a "student". In reality you could create an account with any email address and you can download the software for free.

#6 March 19 2020

Johnaudi

Super Official wrote:

You can get most autodesk apps including Autocad for free if you are a "student". In reality you could create an account with any email address and you can download the software for free.

Must have a ".edu." email though

Sources: that's what I have been told lol.

Last edited by Johnaudi (March 20 2020)

#7 March 20 2020

duke-of-bytes

should create my own edu domain

#8 March 20 2020

Super Official

Johnaudi wrote:
Super Official wrote:

Must have a ".edu." email though

I remember signing up using my regular gmail account, unless they changed something in the sign up process since last year.

#9 March 20 2020

Johnaudi

Nevertheless @duke-of-bytes, I'd be glad to do it for you if it's with that simplicity. Hit me up with a PM.

#10 March 20 2020

duke-of-bytes

Johnaudi wrote:

Nevertheless @duke-of-bytes, I'd be glad to do it for you if it's with that simplicity. Hit me up with a PM.

it is already done
thank you John

Board footer