LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 18 2019

MrElie

Anyone coming from dubai?

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone is coming from Dubai in the near future I have some water cooling accessories that I'd like to bring. @MrClass bought them for me from amazon and they are in Dubai now. just checking if someone is coming soon.

Thanks!

Last edited by MrElie (April 18 2019)

#2 April 18 2019

TheIlluminative

Re: Anyone coming from dubai?

Yes I am coming in 10 days. Let me know how can I help.

#3 April 18 2019

MrElie

Sent you a PM

TheIlluminative wrote:

Yes I am coming in 10 days. Let me know how can I help.

#4 October 1 2019

MrClass

Is anyone in contact with MrElie?

#5 October 1 2019

nosense

Is there someone coming from dubai soon? I want to get a oneplus device if someone can help

#6 October 2 2019

MrClass

MrClass wrote:

Is anyone in contact with MrElie?

Appreciate if someone knows him in person. Need to get in touch with him urgently. Let's say he abused my good faith in people.

#7 October 5 2019

Houyek.n

I'm keen on getting a specific device from the UAE. Please let me know if any willing fellow geek is returning to Lebanon within the next 15 days.

#8 October 6 2019

MrClass

Need any contact details of this guy and preferably an address. I'm still trying to reason with him to get my money back.

I offered to help this community to get electronics and computer parts not available in Lebanon; didn't expect a community member to screw me like this. What a shame.

#9 October 6 2019

AVOlio

I've had troubles with him in the past.
I don't remember the trouble exactly now what it was about, but I remmeber he wasnt someone to be trusted.

#10 October 6 2019

TheIlluminative

MrClass wrote:

Need any contact details of this guy and preferably an address. I'm still trying to reason with him to get my money back.

I offered to help this community to get electronics and computer parts not available in Lebanon; didn't expect a community member to screw me like this. What a shame.

What did he do MrClass?

#11 October 6 2019

Houyek.n

MrClass wrote:

You "offered"? Not anymore? I'm a new member thus won't be able to offer much help in this "guy's" case, but I promise I won't second what he did if you can help. ?

#12 October 7 2019

mk555

MrClass wrote:

Hi can you clear your inbox?  I'm trying to send you something.

#13 October 7 2019

MrClass

mk555 wrote:
MrClass wrote:

Hi can you clear your inbox?  I'm trying to send you something.

Cleared now thanks

#14 October 7 2019

hkbazzi

AVOlio wrote:

I've had troubles with him in the past.
I don't remember the trouble exactly now what it was about, but I remmeber he wasnt someone to be trusted.

Same here

#15 October 7 2019

Johnaudi

Same here, he "bought" my iPhone X then gave it back the second day for no real reason at all, just to notice a few days later that he switched the iPhone's original screen with a Chinese one. Didn't hear from him again.

#16 October 7 2019

mmk92

Woah, I'm curious about everyone's experience with him

#17 October 8 2019

LifeEngineer

Wow shit. Too bad there are people like that out there to ruin a great community and brake the great people's hearts.

#18 October 8 2019

nefe_lpmk

Johnaudi wrote:

Same here, he "bought" my iPhone X then gave it back the second day for no real reason at all, just to notice a few days later that he switched the iPhone's original screen with a Chinese one. Didn't hear from him again.

Should have reported it here. I have had many useful encounters with other members here and it's sad that someone would ruin this reputation.

Board footer