LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 27 2019

rolf

Salary of Police in Lebanon

Hi,

Does anyone have information on the pay, for low-grade police officers?
I mean "darak" - not municipal police, although I would take any information on municipal police as well.

Last edited by rolf (July 27 2019)

#2 July 27 2019

Georges00

Re: Salary of Police in Lebanon

You start around ~1,000,000LBP I think

#3 July 28 2019

Tech Guru

rolf wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have information on the pay, for low-grade police officers?
I mean "darak" - not municipal police, although I would take any information on municipal police as well.

"Low Grade Police Officer" , you mean a Second Lieutenant  If that what you mean you start at 1,650,000 LBP + Other Previlages:  10 Cupons of Gazoline , 1 Cupon = 20 Liters, Good medical coverage for self and family members , Full Access to Military Clubs ( Manara , Jonieh ....  ) , Training Abroad (USA , Europe , Arab Cluntries)  with extra Day Allowances ..

Officers in

Lebanese Army
ISF
GS
CS

All rooted from the War Academy, and are much better positioned than municipalities officers. If you are referring to to a none officer low degree ranks , such as Corporal or Private First Class , I do not advice you any.

Very Tough Chain of Orders
Low Starting Salaries ( ~ 950,000 LBP)
Very Few Privilages

Last edited by Tech Guru (July 28 2019)

#4 July 28 2019

mikasa

Lebanese Army salaries list:
FluxBB bbcode test

#5 July 29 2019

rolf

Thank you!

I am mostly interested in police salaries, to put things in perspective, considering corruption. I do not intend to corrupt anyone, just to understand.

Regarding the table of army salaries, what is the last column on the left? I thought that would be net salary but it is way too low for that.
Thanks again.

#6 July 30 2019

mikasa

the last column on the left is :
الصافي = قيمة الزيادة + انتقال + سكن + ميدان - تقاعد - ضريبة

so the net salary equal
الراتب القديم + الصافي

#7 July 31 2019

rolf

Thank you for your clarifications.
This does not make any sense to me, why would anyone want to calculate "salary increase + allowances - taxes" and name it "net" ?
But maybe there is a reason.

#8 August 8 2019

sayedti

1,350,000 for the first 3 years as a student , then depending on the branch ( army , isf , general security ... ) , salaries starts at 2,200,000 with between 20 or 25 coupons depending on the branch ( 1 equals 20 liter of gasoline ) , with other privileges like free landline , cost of a maid etc ...

Board footer