LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#3526 1 weeks ago

xazbrat

Re: Feedback for Ogero

Moudimadi wrote:
xazbrat wrote:
Moudimadi wrote:

Hello,i wanna ask you. did you see any ogero guys working in our area Dawhet Aramoun? Till now i didn't see any of them. Reply as soon as possible please. i'm waiting for the FTTC to take VDSL.

I saw them maybe a month ago near kareems bakery on the main road towards the turn to Hassan mosque.  I haven't seen anyone since, but have seen a few of their vehicles around---just not doing work that I could see.  You are lucky---my max speed here according to Ogero is 3mb---you are lucky to be getting 16 in our area.

Hello again. I hope you'll get faster speeds very soon. Im getting 13 to 14 mbit max on speedtest but inside the router it's sometimes 16 sometimes 17. i dont know why im not getting all the speed. Maybe because it's not a dedicated connection. Anyway i hope we get FTTC as soon as possible because we need it in our area. I live beside doha pharmacy. same building of radwan market i dont know if you know it. The cabinet is very near to the building i live in.

You live up on the other side of Aramoun---that big cabinet in Aramoun near Sousa seems to have been made for the 'sakanheh' and you seem to be recipient being on the road to it.  I live down near Blom and we don't get anywhere near those speeds here.  Hopefully that changes soon.

#3527 2 days ago

Moudimadi

Hello, i have a problem. Since 1 week. im having high pings to google servers. i used to have 45 ms stable. Now it's minimum 70. Sometimes reaches 120 ms. On speedtest i get 80 or 90 ms to lebanese servers even though i have the fast only path mode on by ogero's side. If anyone could help me please. Thank you

#3528 2 days ago

Doom

Moudimadi wrote:

Hello, i have a problem. Since 1 week. im having high pings to google servers. i used to have 45 ms stable. Now it's minimum 70. Sometimes reaches 120 ms. On speedtest i get 80 or 90 ms to lebanese servers even though i have the fast only path mode on by ogero's side. If anyone could help me please. Thank you

Maybe it got deactivated? Give them a call.

#3529 2 days ago

Moudimadi

Doom wrote:
Moudimadi wrote:

Maybe it got deactivated? Give them a call.

Hello Doom. I did that they said it's still on fast mode on..

Board footer