LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 30 2019

gamer4life

Deek Duke cheese?

Hello guys, just wanted to ask if anybody here knows what kind of cheese deekduke serves in their cheese balls or the chicken press burger, because I would like to make them home.

#2 June 30 2019

TrollFatGuy

Re: Deek Duke cheese?

I love this, my type of post. If anyone does know, this makes at least two people who'd like to make it.

#3 July 1 2019

rolf

Why do you not ask deek duke say you need to know because of allergies

#4 July 1 2019

eWizzard

I'd tell you, but this is LebGeeks. You're supposed to do at least a bit of research before you ask, especially when answers can be fairly straightforward.

#5 July 1 2019

rolf

eWizzard wrote:

I'd tell you, but this is LebGeeks...

I thought you were going to say:
"but This is LebGeeks, the place to ask questions about cheese"

I am also guilty of asking "non-geek" questions, so are most members. If people limited themselves to tech questions there would be very little happening.

Anyway go play a little game of spy and invent a scenario to get their secrets (or sneak into the kitchen).

Have fun and come back and tell us apparently it is a topic that many are interested in.

Who does not like good food?

#6 July 1 2019

xterm

Feel free to geek it out on food.

#7 July 1 2019

MrClass

I think it's a kind of fresh Mozzarella. Don't get the shredded one or the processed ones as they taste bad.

Try Buffalo mozzarella (Italian: mozzarella di bufala); dry it a bit by taking it out from the water and keep it on a plate in the fridge. Cut chunks and dip it in a batter then fry it. Or you can melt it easily on top of chicken breasts or home made burgers. It tastes great with tomato based sauces (like ketchup or Marinara)

Last edited by MrClass (July 1 2019)

Board footer