LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 May 17 2019

deadlee

Looking for a Dac/Amp in lebanon

why is the dac/amp market in Lebanon so damn barren? i kinda figured out what i want, it's either a Fiio e10k or Schiit Fulla 2 but i'm out of luck in terms of availability, only option i got is to order from outside either Samma3a and hope i don't get fucked with gemrok or Aliexpress and hope i get the actual product i ordered and it arrived before i die of old age.

ideas?

#2 May 17 2019

Johnaudi

Re: Looking for a Dac/Amp in lebanon

Build your own =]

Quite a simple circuit really, parts are widely available and it's extremely cheap compared to the ones you buy.

A very nice DIY project if you ask me!

Last edited by Johnaudi (May 17 2019)

#3 May 18 2019

MrClass

I can get you a Fiio E10K for 100$

Coming to leb next week

#4 May 18 2019

deadlee

alright, i'll send you a pm

#5 May 18 2019

infiniteloop

The problem  with Lebanese importers is that they don't care about niche markets like audiophiles, they want to do mass sales to gain a max of $
The only solution for Lebanon is to make thing more easy with customs on fast couriers like DHL and UPS and stop putting random 20 to 25% customs which is the highest customs outside VAT in the world

#6 May 18 2019

deadlee

infiniteloop wrote:

The problem  with Lebanese importers is that they don't care about niche markets like audiophiles, they want to do mass sales to gain a max of $
The only solution for Lebanon is to make thing more easy with customs on fast couriers like DHL and UPS and stop putting random 20 to 25% customs which is the highest customs outside VAT in the world

yeah that's damn absurd, seems people that run this place have the shitty mentality of "fuck you, got mine"

#7 June 6 2019

7amda

Johnaudi wrote:

Build your own =]

Quite a simple circuit really, parts are widely available and it's extremely cheap compared to the ones you buy.

A very nice DIY project if you ask me!

any recommendations for hifiman he4xx?

Board footer