LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 19

universalanswer

Payoneer in Lebanon

hello guys ! I know this subject has been discussed before but i couldn't find the answers and the updates i need.
Have any of you guys used Payoneer before ? How was the experience ? Do you still use it today ?
I saw a lot of talks about the payoneer mastercard saying it say that I need to have minimum of 30 dollars for fees so where or how do I fund the payoneer account ?
Also there's rumors saying they take every month 3$ for nothing and that if we don't pay them we might get into debt. Is that true ? Has any of you experienced this ?
Again if there's no problems and its safe to use how to actually get it to Lebanon ? They're asking for ZIP codes. Should i contact LibanPost and put the ordering address there ? i really need help with this.
Thank you so much for reading this and i hope you can help me with this situation.

#2 May 1

Ari

Re: Payoneer in Lebanon

universalanswer almost all the banks in Lebanon charge you 3$/month for doing nothing, i have heard about this card and i am interested in it too, please whenever you have further information DM me

#3 May 1

NuclearVision

I got One a few years ago.
They never charged me 3$ per month, i don't know if that's new.

They charge used to charge me 30$ per year, only if your card has the amount, so if your card has only 20$ they won't charge you 30$.
Again i don't know if that changed over the years, As for the zip code just type anything, like 1999, liban post delivers According to your conventional address, Building xxx road xxx Floor xxx. Just make sure to type your phone number in case You never got a package delivered to you.

#4 May 18

Shlagem

Looked into this recently as well. Can you top up a Paypal account with it?

#5 May 21

NuclearVision

Yea you can, but you can't topup the card it self. They improved their system, and they will detect self topping up, it is not allowed.

Payoneer is meant for free lancers, so unless it's company paying you, or someone from abroad, they will refuse the payment... You  can still try it though, it's free.

#6 last month

scorz

Any idea which bank (atm) has the lowest rate for cash withdraw?

#7 last month

NuclearVision

I think it's the standard 5$ per transaction. I could be wrong though.

#8 last month

scorz

I see, I'm receiving my card soon. I hope it'll be a better option than wire transfer (from upwork)

#9 last month

Ari

Scorz what are you working on upwork?  And does it pay well?  Sorry if I am invading your personal space

Board footer