LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 13 2017

glitch

Multilayer PCB Manufacturer in Lebanon

Hello fellow geeks,

I'm a long time lurker here and i recently registered to this site.
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a multilayer PCB manufacturer in lebanon? i have designed a 4 layer PCB but i don't know if there is anyone in lebanon that could make this PCB as it would be easier than ordering it from someone abroad and shipping it.

thank you for the help.

Last edited by glitch (March 13 2017)

#2 March 13 2017

Mero55

Re: Multilayer PCB Manufacturer in Lebanon

Hey!

The only place I'm aware of is Katarangi (starting to feel like a monopoly) and innovo labs (close to BDD), though both will hurt your wallet

Hope this helps!

#3 March 13 2017

glitch

Hi Mero,

Thank you for the reply, i thought that Katarangi  only do single layer PCB, innovo labs is new to me but looks good thank you.

#4 March 13 2017

solo220

I think they do not make more than 2 layers .

#5 March 14 2017

mesa177

As far as I know, Katranji does only dual layer PCBs. but I'll ask Issam and Rami next time I'm there.

Innovo labs is ironically co-founded by a member here on Lebgeeks by the name of Jad Berro. Maybe try and get in touch with him via a personal message (there's a sticky-ed thread about an electronics workshop that he used to do, you can easily pin out his user name from the Innovo logo).

#6 March 14 2017

nuclearcat

I think also if there is any RF/impedance requirements, it wont be possible to do in Lebanon.

#7 March 15 2017

glitch

There is no RF/impedance requirements, but the PCB is small with 0.2mm tracks and small sized components package, i am going to contact them to see the limitation they have for tracks size and assembly.

#8 March 15 2017

J4D

Innovo is the proud owner of the LPKF S103 system that you can read more about here.
We are capable of producing circuit boards of all types, sizes, tolerances, up to 8 layers.
We got this system as well as others for the projects we do for clients. Projects generally need more than just circuit boards.
We do not offer PCB production as a regular service for the public, although we do sometime provide this service at a very reasonable price for our friends. (sometimes for free as well).

The LPKF system is very expensive to both procure and maintain. We have to factor in all this when we offer a service.
For the moment we try to only take in full projects. Not parts of projects.

In all cases, please send me Gerber files for your PCB so I can take a look.

Would anyone be interested in a tour/meet/event at Innovo for all you geeks?

Cheers!

#9 March 15 2017

glitch

For the moment, I still haven't completed the PCB, but i was asking for future planning as the problem in Lebanon for electronic is the lack of components and materials.
It would be interesting to know more about Innovo and meeting other people interested in electronics, so I would be first to signup.

#10 September 5 2018

xdrone

EKT doesn't take the PCB layout by email even.
Wants printed copy on A4 Paper.

#11 September 8 2018

Jerome

You're better of making the board yourself on perfboard, than EKT.

#12 September 8 2018

Papusan2

Dremel engraver with flex tool on a $100 3d printer works as well, it would be difficult to stack two or more pcbs on top of each other when they are not flat though
Edit: to clarify its cheaper to buy a cnc kit like a cheap 3d printer than to build one in lebanon

Last edited by Papusan2 (September 8 2018)

#13 April 7 2019

Johnaudi

Hey guys, was anyone able to find a dual-layer pcb maker in lebanon? How expensive is one PCB on average here? (I need one for a university project)

#14 April 7 2019

rolf

Check out Fablab in Lebanon - maybe they do

Board footer