LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 2 2019

Joe

I made a Skyrim Roulette, check it out

Is anybody still playing Skyrim?

I'm obsessed with the game, and I'm still playing it non-stop. One way to keep the game fresh and interesting for me was to give myself some self-imposed constraints. In the Skyrim community, this is sometimes referred to as a Skyrim Roulette. However, I wasn't enjoying the Roulettes I found online.

So I went ahead and made my own. I've been playtesting this for a few months now, and I'm satisfied with the game play. If anybody still plays this (8 years old) game, I would love it if you could try it and give me some feedback.

Alternatively, it's also been since forever since I made websites, and the technologies used today have completely changed. So if you're a web developer and notice something nasty I'm doing, I'd love to have feedback too. The app is written in AngularJS and the code can be found on Github.

I don't play Skyrim

You should. You're missing out. This is still one of the best games ever made.

Also, I want feedback for my roulette, so ... start playing ;)

#2 April 3 2019

TrollFatGuy

Re: I made a Skyrim Roulette, check it out

Hello Joe. I usually don't post from work; I wait till I get back home to reply but this was a specific case. Concerning the game, I have over 2000 hours on it and still play it. I cannot stress enough on the point that if you have not played it, you are missing out. I still play it from time to time and need to keep finding ways to keep it fresh, so I'll be trying out your website tonight.

Thanks for the contribution!

#3 April 3 2019

Joe

Heh, glad to see someone else still playing this game. Let me know if you have questions about the Roulette, and tell me what you think of it.

#4 April 22 2019

nefe_lpmk

What mods do you use for Skyrim?
I was thinking to do a full re-run with skyre/perma and survival mod.

#5 April 22 2019

Joe

I don't play mods. I know, ...

The only one I would try is survival mod, but it's a paid addon to a creation club. Maybe some day.

In the meantime, I genuinely found that this Roulette keeps the game super fresh and challenging. Give it a try.

Board footer