LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 March 29 2019

Cage

Legit websites that can pay you money in Lebanon?

All the websites i have searched for cannot be used while i am here in Lebanon. So i was wondering if any of you guys use any. I would really appreciate sharing it here.

#2 March 30 2019

samer
Admin

Re: Legit websites that can pay you money in Lebanon?

Your question is unclear. You want to get paid money via the internet while in Lebanon (e.g., Paypal) or you want to do online work (like surveys) and get paid?

#3 March 30 2019

Cage

samer wrote:

Your question is unclear. You want to get paid money via the internet while in Lebanon (e.g., Paypal) or you want to do online work (like surveys) and get paid?

No i meant online work like surveys watching videos etc and getting paid cause apparently most of the GPT websites do not work here in Lebanon. So i was wondering if there are any websites that work in lebanon

#4 April 5 2019

eurybaric

I mean, not to discourage you or anything, but Asia is full of huge clickfarms working these things for pennies a day. I'm not sure of the feasibility of such things now (or even then).

Also hi guys it's been a while ha.

#5 April 5 2019

rolf

The problem is that Lebanon has no support for easy payment methods such as Paypal or instant bank transfer.

As payment methods that work for Lebanon, there is payoneer.com and the method of simply mailing a check in the post also works.

And finally a few persons in Lebanon have Paypal accounts and can do the transfer as a favor for you.

However for these methods to be worth, it must a a substantial amount, not like $5-$10 dollars, more like $100, to cover the costs associated with them.

So if for example you have $100 + worth to transfer, then it is doable.

#6 April 5 2019

Cage

rolf wrote:

The problem is that Lebanon has no support for easy payment methods such as Paypal or instant bank transfer.

As payment methods that work for Lebanon, there is payoneer.com and the method of simply mailing a check in the post also works.

And finally a few persons in Lebanon have Paypal accounts and can do the transfer as a favor for you.

However for these methods to be worth, it must a a substantial amount, not like $5-$10 dollars, more like $100, to cover the costs associated with them.

So if for example you have $100 + worth to transfer, then it is doable.

Have you tried payoneer.com

#7 April 5 2019

rolf

Cage wrote:

Have you tried payoneer.com

No, I don't need to!
Note that it is just a payment method, not a site which will pay you.

Last edited by rolf (April 5 2019)

Board footer