LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 18 2019

BKemperor

How to get paid from google Adsense?

Hello! So i lurked here a lot and I finally decided to create an account.
(not sure if I'm in the right sub forum so I apologize if I'm the wrong one)
So lets say I have a youtube channel or a website with ads on them and I want to get paid from adsense.
I have a blom current account (حساب جاري)
Is that technically all I need? cause I've been looking around and read that in lebanon banks don't usually accept such payments into your bank account.
and honestly I'm not well informed of those matters so I'm not sure if there's any legal stuff that have to be done.
My friends that I met online don't seem to go through any hassles when it comes to such stuff.

Now I do have a plan B
Which is to ask one of my friends that I met online (and trust) to receive the payment on my behalf but the question would be is how can they send it to me?
Can they do so through western union and send the money (not sure how much they charge) where I have to physically go and get the money and am I breaking any sort of law I'm not aware of by doing such a method.

Thank you for you the help!

Last edited by BKemperor (February 18 2019)

#2 February 18 2019

AVOlio

Re: How to get paid from google Adsense?

BKemperor wrote:

Hello! So i lurked here a lot and I finally decided to create an account.
(not sure if I'm in the right sub forum so I apologize if I'm the wrong one)
So lets say I have a youtube channel or a website with ads on them and I want to get paid from adsense.
I have a blom current account (حساب جاري)
I is that technically all I need? cause I've been looking around and read that in lebanon banks don't usually accept such payments into your bank account.
and honestly I'm not well informed of those matters so I'm not sure if there's any legal stuff that have to be done.
My friends that I met online don't seem to go through any hassles when it comes to such stuff.

Now I do have a plan B
Which is to ask one of my friends that I met online (and trust) to receive the payment on my behalf but the question would be is how can they send it to me?
Can they do so through western union and send the money (not sure how much they charge) where I have to physically go and get the money and am I breaking any sort of law I'm not aware of by doing such a method.

Thank you for you the help!

I'd just do the western union option if you really trust your friend.
You just go and take the money from anywhere. You should be fine with amounts less than 1000$.
Ive never tried higher than 1000 but still, the sender could just point out its for family support or something like that.

#3 February 18 2019

BKemperor

AVOlio wrote:

I'd just do the western union option if you really trust your friend.
You just go and take the money from anywhere. You should be fine with amounts less than 1000$.
Ive never tried higher than 1000 but still, the sender could just point out its for family support or something like that.

Thanks for the response! yeah I kinda thought I'd have to go that route it's kinda annoying that you can't just directly get paid like every other person on this world.

#4 February 19 2019

BKemperor

Also I'd like to add another question can't my friend mail the money through a post office? And I recieve it from libanpost (I understand it's not safe and tge money can be stolen) but is it applicable and doesn't break any sort of law?
I know it's okay in America but not sure about Lebanon.

#5 February 21 2019

Cage

My online friends that i know do it via paypal but since we dont have paypal here i dont know what the other options would be. The western union options looks good if you trust your friend.

Board footer