LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 15 2019

Isa Al

Is Macrotronics reliable to buy a laptop from?

Hello

I want to buy a Lenovo laptop and I found macrotronics.net as an authorized seller on Lenovo website but I want to make sure anyone tried them and tried their after sales service if they are reliable and their products are really good?

Because I have bad experience, especially after sales experience with some stores here. so any feedback?

#2 February 15 2019

jibbo

Re: Is Macrotronics reliable to buy a laptop from?

I bought a few items from them, but no laptop.
They ship within couple of days.
I didn't need after-sale support because products was in good condition, so i can't help there.

You can live chat with them on facebook, in case you have some questions.

#3 February 24 2019

RandomMemory

Bought multiple items from them. Very good store.

#4 February 26 2019

nefe_lpmk

Good store, a bit more expensive than the market

#5 February 26 2019

vlatkozelka

My own experience with Macrotronic's after sales is great.
I've had 2 incidents that needed resolving, one having to do with me buying the wrong case by mistake (was half my mistake and half theirs really). The other had to do with a power supplie's warranty. And in both cases they dealt with it very well, without been a pain like "other providers" (you know who you are lol)
I once also went there, to see watercooling first-hand, before I'd built my own solution. They were kind to show me some hints. Overall nice people over there.

#6 March 16 2019

Farid00

Well maybe this is a bit late on here, but their customer service is wonderful. One time, I bought some parts for my first ever PC build. When all parts were here, I built it but made a mistake where i bent the pins on the MB CPU socket (they told me after I had sent them the MB for inspection). I contacted them and they told me they will have aramex take the old one (when they inspected it). After chatting with them for a bit, they offered to send a brand new (or fixed, not sure) MB free of charge, I gladly accepted. The next day it arrived, and I built my PC successfully this time. After a week or so, my grandpa died (while building my PC, I knew he was on his way). So naturally, I posted a status on whatsapp stating "RIP Grandpa", next thing I know,my mom tells me that they came to the funeral. They asked about me and were surprised that i was small (I was 14 at the time). They also tell my mom that they sent in a free replacement for my MB because of my honesty(I didn't lie about the MB being DOA). (p.s. I dedicated the PC to my late grandpa).

TL;DR: Macrotronics customer service is amazing even if their pricing is a bit on the high side.

#7 March 16 2019

AVOlio

Farid00 wrote:

Well maybe this is a bit late on here, but their customer service is wonderful. One time, I bought some parts for my first ever PC build. When all parts were here, I built it but made a mistake where i bent the pins on the MB CPU socket (they told me after I had sent them the MB for inspection). I contacted them and they told me they will have aramex take the old one (when they inspected it). After chatting with them for a bit, they offered to send a brand new (or fixed, not sure) MB free of charge, I gladly accepted. The next day it arrived, and I built my PC successfully this time. After a week or so, my grandpa died (while building my PC, I knew he was on his way). So naturally, I posted a status on whatsapp stating "RIP Grandpa", next thing I know,my mom tells me that they came to the funeral. They asked about me and were surprised that i was small (I was 14 at the time). They also tell my mom that they sent in a free replacement for my MB because of my honesty(I didn't lie about the MB being DOA). (p.s. I dedicated the PC to my late grandpa).

TL;DR: Macrotronics customer service is amazing even if their pricing is a bit on the high side.

Sorry for your loss.
Im suspecting they knew about your whatsapp status because you might have been talking to them on whatsapp.
But how did they know about the funeral arrangements!? And just show up there!

Board footer