LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 21 2018

Tech Guru

Asus Maximus Extreme XI Z390 EATX & H700i

Will the Maximus of 12" in width fit inside the NZXT H700i. On the spec of the H700i , it supports EATX boards up to 10.7".

Some one on youtube has the MSI Z390 GodLike ( EATX 12" same as the Extreme)  and made it fit in the H700i.

https://youtu.be/PEm3x95d-c0

The rear of the board of the maximus extreme  is partially armored towards the front of the board. There are some minor surface mount components but nothing notable.

#2 December 22 2018

Aly

Re: Asus Maximus Extreme XI Z390 EATX & H700i

Hello, as per the NZXT site the case supports:
EATX(Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)

As per MSI site the Godlike dimensions are:
12 in. x 10.7 in. (30.5 cm x 27.2 cm)

So I guess the Godlike fits in it without any issues or modifications, unfortunately I checked the ROG website and I couldn't see the Maximus Extreme dimensions, are you sure you are not mixing up the height with the width ?
I also have the NZXT H700i myself if you want some dimensions I can take pictures and send you some.

And by the way since you are ordering from abroad, why not get the Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme or Master, it will match better with your GPU and both have some decent reviews (if am not mistaken).

Last edited by Aly (December 22 2018)

#3 December 23 2018

Tech Guru

Re: Asus Maximus Extreme XI Z390 EATX & H700i

Aly wrote:

Hello, as per the NZXT site the case supports:
EATX(Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)

As per MSI site the Godlike dimensions are:
12 in. x 10.7 in. (30.5 cm x 27.2 cm)

So I guess the Godlike fits in it without any issues or modifications, unfortunately I checked the ROG website and I couldn't see the Maximus Extreme dimensions, are you sure you are not mixing up the height with the width ?
I also have the NZXT H700i myself if you want some dimensions I can take pictures and send you some.

And by the way since you are ordering from abroad, why not get the Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme or Master, it will match better with your GPU and both have some decent reviews (if am not mistaken).

Can you evaluate this case mate , similar to my scenario .

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3804015/fit.html

Extreme Dimensions are
12 inch x 10.9 inch motherboard(30.5cm x 27.7cm)

Width = 30.5cm
Depth = 27.7 cm

Link
https://www.ebuyer.com/868812-asus-z390 … hero-wi-fi-

This is the guy response on youtube  that fitted the Z390 GodLike in his h700i. I need your input too ( with your dimensions) and evaluation please.

428J5eM.jpg

The H700i is shortlisted in my upgrade vs the Tt  View 71. I will go NZXT this time. The H700i sleek design , white matte , good cable management , and ridgid steel frame ; all , contributed to make my decision. 

I was aiming to get the

Asus Maximus Extreme XI Z390 + the Asus ROG RTX 2080ti Strix O11G OC.

Asus did not officially release more waiting or pick ups from un official channels here and there. While waiting, the  AORUS GeForce RTX 2080ti Xtreme  is officially released. It attracted me with 4 years official years warranty , more out of the box OC and looks. I will custom mod the H700i and mount the Aorus vertically. It will be a nice upcoming build.

Last edited by Tech Guru (December 23 2018)

Board footer