LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 August 12 2018

Smackcat

Thoughts on 'We Happy Few'

hey everyone,

Just a couple of days ago, this game was released and the story line seems pretty sick and very very interesting. I didn't get the game yet though. I'm very curious to if anyone played it yet? Or if you'd recommend the game? The online reviews were very controversial and ambiguous so I thought I'd ask here (in hopes to revive the 'gaming' thread too). Cheers.

#2 August 13 2018

LifeEngineer

Re: Thoughts on 'We Happy Few'

Interestingly enough, my Youtube subscription feed was full of those "We happy few" reviews and impressions... Yet for some odd reason, and surprisingly, I never clicked on any of those videos to watch a single bit even! Something about the game name or the thumbnails/pics didn't click in my head!
Should I change my mind?

#3 August 14 2018

Smackcat

LifeEngineer wrote:

Interestingly enough, my Youtube subscription feed was full of those "We happy few" reviews and impressions... Yet for some odd reason, and surprisingly, I never clicked on any of those videos to watch a single bit even! Something about the game name or the thumbnails/pics didn't click in my head!
Should I change my mind?

i say watch the vids and tell us what you think!

#4 August 17 2018

silo_m8

Although Jim is over the top, this is someone that was affiliated with the game and still had this to say.
https://youtu.be/Bx3kPmd9hjI

Board footer