LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#76 August 5 2014

Earthmaster

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Anyone else playing elder scrolls online? I bought the game at launch played for two months then stopped a bit to finish my exams. Its been 1 month that i am back and i feel the game is improving a lot and is moving in a good direction.

#77 April 18 2015

KingVip3r

@gamingindex hello you still have the files?

#78 April 18 2015

KingVip3r

Who ever have the game files can you please message me? ill be glad i lost the game files and i wont be able to download the 31 GB again if someone have an external HDD or we can meet some place we will manage how but please i need your help guys.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited by KingVip3r (April 19 2015)

#79 July 21 2015

Anthony2000

Guys, really want to get into ESO to quench my MMORPG thirst after playing the living hell out of Rift (best f2p mmo imo)
but that ~70ish gb download size is terrifying. does anyone happen to have the updated game files and willing to meet up?

#80 April 14 2017

user

I bought "elder scrolls online: Tamriel unlimited" from steam(was for like 10$) but yeah... 80 GB to download. Anyone has any files we can take?

#81 July 25 2017

Pride - The Gamer

My friend and I are playing this now on PC. If you want to join us, or want us to join you, contact me here or in game @Pridenm or @Mawton

We would love to play with others from this region.

Last edited by Pride - The Gamer (August 1 2017)

#82 August 1 2017

user

I finally downloaded it(twice, I had to download it twice, because after the first download I went to steam to open it, and steam erased it, because the elder scroll devs are retarded) but I did not like the game, barely played about 4 to 6 hours. I wasn't impressed by the spells nor the lack of team play. I had more fun downloading it.

Last edited by user (August 1 2017)

#83 August 4 2017

Totoro

Hhahah 'I had more fun downloading it'!

#84 June 14 2018

TrollFatGuy

Hey guys, just bought the game on a steam sale. 80 GB... Anyone cares to share some files? We can set a place to meet up and I'll get you a McDonald's(just my preferred fast food brand, you can pick another) meal while we wait for the copying!

Board footer