LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 February 14 2018

Rassi

New here

Hello,
Just registered.
Been working on a tough project for years now.
Maybe 4 years
Mostly learning coding, electronics, embedded.
Among other areas I might say.
Wondering recently if I better cooperate with smarter and more experienced people.
Discovered this site by pure sheer luck one hour ago.

#2 February 17 2018

nefe_lpmk

Re: New here

Welcome Rassi

#3 February 17 2018

Toufic

people here were most helpful to me and kind with answers/feedback

welcome and enjoy

#4 February 18 2018

Rassi

I am pursuing ways to extract neuro signals  and transmit receive trans cutaneously. Data and power.
So far what i find missing is anyone with experience with any project related to this, even remotely, here in Lebanon.
Someone who knows someone who knows someone?
Thanks in advance

<admin edit: fixed punctuation>

#5 May 2 2018

Rassi

Hello forum, again.
Since my sos went like tumbleweed, I reiterate and modify my call for help.
Any one ( electronics geek, micro controller programmer geek, more precisely) interested in an amazing project ?( amazing meaning beautiful but working only for food ?).

#6 May 5 2018

HassanKanj

Hello @Rassi, I am a programmer, but I have been working with electronics, 3D printing,... for some time now.
Let's meet to discuss what you are working on, however please keep in mind that I am currently working on different things so most probably I won't be able to help you much with your project, but still, we can share ideas and I also know someone who might be able to help you.

#7 May 6 2018

Rassi

@hassankanj
Fair enough. And thank you for your interest.
I will send you a private message if you don't mind.

#8 May 6 2018

HassanKanj

sure, I don't mind at all.

Rassi wrote:

@hassankanj
Fair enough. And thank you for your interest.
I will send you a private message if you don't mind.

#9 May 8 2018

mesa177

1) welcome aboard Hassan!! I'm sure a naturally gifted maker like you will find this forum as a safe haven. I hereby vouch for Hassan's abilities seeing that I've seen his work first hand :)
2) @Rassi, sorry for the late reply but I've only seen this post now. for next time's sake, please pose your question in a separate topic so we can find it more easily. having said that, Hassan did mention your project to me. we'll hopefully meet/skype soon do discuss this matter further. coming from a background of biomedical engineering and with hands-on experience with neurosignals, myoelectric signals, and prosthetics, I hope I can help you out in your quest.

#10 May 9 2018

Rassi

Wow

#11 May 9 2018

mesa177

oh an forgot to say welcome here Rassi!! if you have any questions till then, do feel free to PM me here :)

Board footer