LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 14 2018

MrElie

New IT Syndicate in Lebanon

Hey Lebgeekers,

There is a new syndicate (na2abe) that has opened in Lebanon.

The Syndicate website is located @ <removed by samer />

If you are an IT Personnel please send your mobile number here and they will add you to the Whatsapp Group

They have benefits on individual levels like:

Basic Medical Insurance with the best rate quality/price.
End of work compensation, life insurance & P.A.
Optional Group Price Family Insurance.

and on business level:

Assess and certify your diploma based on international standards.
Value and certify your knowledge and your experience..
Accredit  your education, experience and job accomplishments.
Technical support and training to advance in your career.
Fix work rate /hr for every Job or work accomplished .

thank you !

Last edited by MrElie (April 16 2018)

#2 April 14 2018

Aly

Re: New IT Syndicate in Lebanon

I never heard about this syndicate, but I don't think it is forbidden to post link to such sites, I mean it is not a business you are promoting ... Better wait for an admin or moderator reply.

Last edited by Aly (April 14 2018)

#3 April 15 2018

potato

Interesting. This good for non engineers, however its still new one and it lacks stability or other major factors like decision influence regarding our government.

#4 April 16 2018

samer
Admin

If I'm allowed by the admins I will post their website but I'm not quite sure about the restrictions but this should benefit us all IT people in Lebanon.

Go for it Elie, this seems relevant to a lot of members here.
EDIT: it looks very unprofessional, and we can not endorse it at this stage.

#5 April 16 2018

MrElie

Thank you Samer !!

The Syndicate website is located @ <snip> where all people are requested to register their account.

If you are an IT personnel please post your mobile number and they will add you to the Whatsapp Group.

Regards

Last edited by MrElie (April 16 2018)

#6 April 16 2018

MrElie

potato wrote:

Interesting. This good for non engineers, however its still new one and it lacks stability or other major factors like decision influence regarding our government.

You are going to be surprised with the amount of support the government is providing.

Lots of people like Saad el Hariri, Michel Pharaon, Gebran Bassil and many others are fully supporting this syndicate.

#7 April 16 2018

potato

MrElie wrote:
potato wrote:

You are going to be surprised with the amount of support the government is providing.

Lots of people like Saad el Hariri, Michel Pharaon, Gebran Bassil and many others are fully supporting this syndicate.

I don't want to sound suspicious but the website doesn't end with .org.lb and could you back your statement that these guys are really supporting this syndicate ?

#8 April 16 2018

MrElie

potato wrote:
MrElie wrote:
potato wrote:

I don't want to sound suspicious but the website doesn't end with .org.lb and could you back your statement that these guys are really supporting this syndicate ?

it's a startup syndicate and we can provide you with the syndicate registration number. I am not one of the founder's therefore I am not 100 % familiar with the papers and all. I am just a part of it that I am tryin to help out.

You have nothing to lose really. You can create an account give them a chance and see where this leads to. I'm sure it will be to something positive because the guys are really working hard.

#9 April 16 2018

samer
Admin

I had to remove the URL after looking at the website, as it looks very unprofessional. The person who made it didn't bother modifying the free template they used to make it.  It describes itself as "Number #1st of IT Solution" and "Award Winning Best IT Of The Year" and has the Apple and Cisco logos displayed on there.

#10 April 17 2018

Hybrid

Another wordpress website.
Account login is not even over SSL
Twitter, insta links are broken
Didn't even bother changing some text from the theme

If a Microsoft engineer (whatever that is) and 2 computer science and 2 MIS people can't build a wordpress website, I'm not sure how they can run a Syndicate

Last edited by Hybrid (April 17 2018)

#11 April 23 2018

MrElie

Have u given thought that maybe the guy who started this is not a web developer? I know the site sucks but trust we will get there.

There is a community website forums which is much better for now <removed by samer/> if you want to check it out @Samer

Also give the syndicate a chance, it's a work in progress for someone who is not experienced in the web development.
PS: I gave him the same critics before even posting here.

#12 April 24 2018

Hamra

This entire thing is laughable. From the poor design to the poor English. You don't have to be a web designer to cook this up. Any person with the bare basic IT knowledge would be ashamed of calling this a website. Some of the stylesheets, resources, etc.. are hardcoded to be http instead of following the protocol of the page.

"Number #1st of IT Solution"..  What solution? What ranking? Number 1st?
"1st National Community Information & technology", I'd say Lebgeeks beat you to it.
"Award Winning Best IT Of The Year", really? award? when? how?

A Nigerian scammer can pull something more plausible than this.

Last edited by Hamra (April 24 2018)

#13 April 24 2018

MrClass

Any site that just puts up company logos without having a partnership with them is just laughable.

Board footer