LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 22 2017

Charbeljabbour

Making a traffic simulation using C# GUI

Greetings
I have this project, i need to make a traffic simulation using C# windows form application...
I need some help, suggestions, references, ideas even source codes if possible
Anything that can help me is most welcome
Thanks in advance for anyone willing to help
Best regards

#2 December 22 2017

samer
Admin

Re: Making a traffic simulation using C# GUI

Hi Charbel,
Please have a look at this topic first: [READMEFIRST] How to ask questions

#3 December 23 2017

vlatkozelka

Charbeljabbour wrote:

Greetings
i need to make a traffic simulation using C# windows form

This line is all the info you gave in your question. There's really no way to answer that.

And btw, is it a requirement to do so in Windows form? I'm seeing it would be the worst tool for the job, as opposed to some simulator like Matlab or maybe a game engine. But then again it depends on what your requirements are, and what you've tried, which you didn't give any details about.

#4 January 3 2018

mesa177

vlatkozelka wrote:
Charbeljabbour wrote:

Greetings
i need to make a traffic simulation using C# windows form

This line is all the info you gave in your question. There's really no way to answer that.

And btw, is it a requirement to do so in Windows form? I'm seeing it would be the worst tool for the job, as opposed to some simulator like Matlab or maybe a game engine. But then again it depends on what your requirements are, and what you've tried, which you didn't give any details about.

100% agreed on this. Matlab or even Mathematica is easier to use for this sort of simulations, especially if you plan to involve imagery. So first thing you need to do is describe fully what the project is. Not gonna lie, I smell a university project description, and in those cases I demand to see code first or at least your thought process. We are not here to do uni projects for anyone. We just help out with advice, getting over bumps, or spotting errors; hints are also on the menu.

Having said that, you can use C# in Matlab (though not sure about Octave), and visa versa. Check for more info here .

As vlatkozelka suggested, even Unity game engine might be used (based on C# if the language is a must).

So for more info, you will have to spill more beans.

Board footer