LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 June 7 2016

xterm

Re: Overwatch

I think this something that gets tuned rather quickly if it causes much of an issue.

#27 August 9 2016

MohZz

Hello there :)

I'm just gonna post my Battle.Net ID if anyone would like to play some.

MohZz#2269

See you in-game ;)

#28 August 17 2016

EzikMezik

Pantsu#21252 Add me

#29 October 27 2016

MohZz

Hello! :)

I've been trying to get into the competitive play since about a week ago, and I have a very bad experience with it in solo queue ;/
I literally been having at least 1 Troll/Flammer/AFK'er/Leaver ... etc for 3 straight days ;(

So, it's time to find decent friendly parters to queue up with as the solo queue is sadly trash atm. (preferably Plat and willing to improve and hit Diamond and even Master and beyond).

I usually play at evening/night time.

If you feel like grouping, feel free to add me:
MohZz#2269

#30 November 11 2016

EzikMezik

Just letting you guys know that Overwatch will be free to play from 18 to 21 november, spread the news!

#31 June 17 2017

tiny fx

is it just me or is over watch unplayable on Friday nights? I don't usually play much on Fridays, but when I do, I notice that the player base is completely unskilled. It's like you are playing with a bunch of baboons every game. And I'm not talking about one or two matches, it's all of them and it has happened every Friday night I have had the chance of playing for the past year or so. It really is much worse than it sounds, and to make matters even worse, they nerd rage all the time too.I know a lot of more casual players log on Fridays, but that is the case across all games, and nothing has come close to how bad the player base becomes in over watch. The game is unplayable at that time or at least un-enjoyable.
Note: I'm on pc, I'm also curious to know if this thing happens on consoles as well. maybe it's blizzard's matching algorithm's fault. Just a wild guess

#32 June 17 2017

MohZz

Hai there.

From my experience, Overwatch, starting Friday night till Monday morning, is a complete clownfiesta. That was due to kids go loose on weekends (that was during the school times). But now as the summer vacation started they're online all the time.
Besides, in general the community of Overwatch is getting more toxic as the game ages. And due to OGN and E-sport in general, people try to immitate and want to be a pro. (Ranked/ladder is a total different experience than E-sports) Which increases the rage and toxicity because of the fail of coordination.
And to be honest, Overwatch EU region is the worst in terms of toxicity and team coordination (Korea in hacking), and alot of EU streamers, Valkia for example (he's a British Pharah main), play on NA because of that.

Personally, I stopped playing Overwatch for now hoping (more like dreaming) for the community to get abit more mature and realize the fundemenal idea of any game: to enjoy your time and have fun.

Till then, I "might" try Law Breakers, and kinda looking forward for Destiny 2.

#33 June 17 2017

vengeance666

Speaking about toxicity, and this might be out of topic but have you remotely tried the community in Dota 2 and the clownfiesta there ?

I think this plague really spreads among every online game nowadays.

Last edited by vengeance666 (June 17 2017)

#34 June 18 2017

tiny fx

vengeance666 wrote:

Speaking about toxicity, and this might be out of topic but have you remotely tried the community in Dota 2 and the clownfiesta there ?

I think this plague really spreads among every online game nowadays.

I am aware yes, but the thing is, with most video games the toxicity is more or less the same all the time. with overwatch, sure there are toxic players, but on fridays they quadruple in numbers out of nowhere and the average skill of the players u get randomly matched with during a quick game falls drastically.It's slightly better in competitive mode, since from platinum and onwards, most of those players are gone.However a few remain, and losing a match because of them in competitve hurts alot more than in a quick game.
Personally, im only playing quick games and arcade these days, and im avoiding playing on fridays

Last edited by tiny fx (June 20 2017)

#35 August 13 2017

Truepeace

I did not have the time to play the game much and I have the GOTY edition, so if you know someone interested in buying it for the price of a standard edition PM me.

Board footer