LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 April 19 2017

elchebib

Lebanese PSN cards?

Hey all,

I was wondering whether or not Lebanese PSN cards are available anywhere. I have searched the web extensively and did not find any retailer who sells them. Even when going through the Playstation website, they don't list them at all.

Do you know of any retailers that sell these???

#2 April 19 2017

Draguen

Re: Lebanese PSN cards?

Lebanese PSN?

To the best of my knowledge, Lebanon does not have a playstation network service yet, all psn players have their accounts declared in the UAE, USA, UK (mainly) or France (such as me). You then proceed to buy the related psn card in the currency your account is in.

#3 April 19 2017

elchebib

Lebanon was added last year I think. With the introduction of the PS4, as a Lebanese user, you were not able to play online since it required PS Plus to play. Therefore, they added the playstation store in Lebanon so that people can purchase subscriptions to play online.

Here is the official website for the store:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-lb/home/games

#4 April 19 2017

Adnan

I strongly suggest that you get a US account since digital content is cheaper than in the Lebanese PS Store, and US PSN cards can be found virtually anywhere.

#5 April 19 2017

H.S

Didn't see any Lebanese PSN cards anywhere, I don't think that Sony issued PSN cards dedicated to Lebanon. If you want to purchase from your Lebanese PSN account, you can use an internet prepaid card issued from your bank, it works for Lebanese accounts.

#6 April 19 2017

elchebib

@adnan and @H.S

I am aware of these options and I actually use my US account to purchase and download my games/DLCs.

I need to access my Lebanese account to buy stuff from there. I currently reside outside Lebanon so there is no option of a prepaid card.

Anyways, I figured that there no Lebanese cards from my searches and thanks @H.S for confirming that.

P.S: for those wondering why would I need to buy stuff from my Lebanese account is because of the stupid policy by Sony to not include multiple account access on PS vita. There are several games that give you access to the vita version when you buy the PS4 version. In addition, I'd like to keep my trophies and play games on one account instead of jumping around.

#7 April 19 2017

H.S

True, it is a stupid policy indeed, the Vita is bound to one account only, my friend had the same issue you're having. Your best bet might be if you know a relative or a friend you trust who is willing to help and use their CC to refill your account. Can't think of a better solution.

#8 April 19 2017

elchebib

H.S wrote:

True, it is a stupid policy indeed, the Vita is bound to one account only, my friend had the same issue you're having. Your best bet might be if you know a relative or a friend you trust who is willing to help and use their CC to refill your account. Can't think of a better solution.

Yup. Thats the only that can be done

Thanks again

Mods: feel free to lock this thread

Board footer