LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 December 23 2015

Adnan

Rainbow Six Siege online ?

Hi,

The game sounds really entertaining to me. But it sounds unrealistic because you don't get the strategic gameplay while playing with random people online.

I mostly play Search and Destroy and Uplink on COD which are the only strategic modes, but well there's no team communication whatsoever.

So have you tried playing R6 online ? How would you rate the experience ? Is voice communication really critical ? Have you formed your own teams maybe ?

I never thought looking for a new game takes so much effort !

Thanks in advance,
Adnan.

PS: please keep the thread focused on R6 only, I already made a thread for suggestions, no need for more. :)

#2 December 23 2015

Cpt.Majed

Re: Rainbow Six Siege online ?

I've being playing the game for quite a while.

There's a casual mode and ranked one, in ranked you have to communicate because it's more organised
The lack of communication can lose you the game so make sure you're ready to talk to teammates.

For the strategy, it's the key to win a round. Each round you should take the right operators and fortify the right walls and everything.

we are 3 playing right for now and it's so much fun
I strongly recommend it

Btw you can find it cheaper on the gaming sites like g2a for 45 $ or so instead of 60 $

#3 December 23 2015

AVOlio

I'm playing it on Tunngle, even though with 200-300ping the games is still fun, much tension and excitement.
I must say, it also feels pressure when you're the last man standing in your team,
Once in a round, i was the last man standing against 4 enemies in Hostage match, i just stood my place for the entire remaining minute or so lol
It also feels bad-ass when you're the last man standing and you come up victorious above your enemies.

#4 December 23 2015

MrClass

AVOlio wrote:

I'm playing it on Tunngle, even though with 200-300ping the games is still fun, much tension and excitement.
I must say, it also feels pressure when you're the last man standing in your team,
Once in a round, i was the last man standing against 4 enemies in Hostage match, i just stood my place for the entire remaining minute or so lol
It also feels bad-ass when you're the last man standing and you come up victorious above your enemies.

Clutch? CS invented clutch.

Do you recommend R6 for CSGO players?

Last edited by MrClass (December 23 2015)

#5 December 23 2015

Cpt.Majed

MrClass wrote:
AVOlio wrote:

Clutch? CS invented clutch.

Do you recommend R6 for CSGO players?

It's harder than CS:GO and less repetitive.

#6 February 7 2017

Adnan

So eversince I bought the game I've been playing regurlary. But sometimes having a bad time with the latency. What are your latencies like in kultiplayer?

#7 February 7 2017

anayman_k7

Adnan wrote:

So eversince I bought the game I've been playing regurlary. But sometimes having a bad time with the latency. What are your latencies like in kultiplayer?

Got this game few months ago, as for latency over IDM ADSL 4mbps I get around 120ms to 150ms, but I noticed when the player count is low (You can tell when the expected time to enter a game is 30s or more) sometimes I get set into 200ms+ servers which is a bummer!

#8 February 7 2017

Adnan

anayman_k7 wrote:
Adnan wrote:

Got this game few months ago, as for latency over IDM ADSL 4mbps I get around 120ms to 150ms, but I noticed when the player count is low (You can tell when the expected time to enter a game is 30s or more) sometimes I get set into 200ms+ servers which is a bummer!

I'm with Sodetel and I get the same ping as you. It is usually around 130ms ingame when connected to the weu server, and rond 140ms whej on the neu server. But in terrorist hunt it is much higher because it is player-hosted.

I've only played two ranked matches since I got the game and felt very disadvantaged because of my relatively high ping.

#9 February 7 2017

anayman_k7

Adnan wrote:
anayman_k7 wrote:
Adnan wrote:

I'm with Sodetel and I get the same ping as you. It is usually around 130ms ingame when connected to the weu server, and rond 140ms whej on the neu server. But in terrorist hunt it is much higher because it is player-hosted.

I've only played two ranked matches since I got the game and felt very disadvantaged because of my relatively high ping.

I also played around 3 ranked matches and the rest is Casual and Terrorist Hunt when playing the daily challenge, but I never faced an issue in that

#10 March 25 2017

jibbo

How does this gameplay mechanics compare to csgo? i enjoy playing cs.

Board footer