LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#26 March 21 2017

elchebib

Re: Doom (2016)

jibbo wrote:

I have downloaded the game, i just left it on all day and ignore it, took about 8 days i think. the only downside is if you were watching youtube videos, they would revert to 144p.

Great. Hope you enjoy the game because I sure did. The single player game and fluidity of the gameplay is something refreshing and outstanding in the FPS genre.

Enjoy it

#27 March 21 2017

jibbo

elchebib wrote:
jibbo wrote:

I have downloaded the game, i just left it on all day and ignore it, took about 8 days i think. the only downside is if you were watching youtube videos, they would revert to 144p.

Great. Hope you enjoy the game because I sure did. The single player game and fluidity of the gameplay is something refreshing and outstanding in the FPS genre.

Enjoy it

Ye, had my first play today, it was pretty smooth, the game has some pretty visuals :)

#28 April 6 2017

deadlee

silo_m8 wrote:
nas93 wrote:

Well, I tried searching for a PC DVD version but it seems to no one bothers getting PC games anymore just consoles, and there is no way I'm downloading 50gbs on steam. I wish there was another way.

The pc games aren't being cracked anymore that's why you don't find them at cd shops. If you live close to fanar, i wouldn't mind sharing the files with you.

Well that's just not right.

Board footer