LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#76 October 31 2016

chosen2k

Re: Battlefield 1

I'm playing it on ps4, I'm getting decent kills.
What I suggest is that you play domination. small maps,less hectic than other modes. Play the objectives, if you're a squad leader give objectives and if you're a squad member follow the objectives. You'll get better in no time.

I've been on the scoreboard with 15 kills beating players with 25+ kills. Just follow objectives and stick to your squad.

Note: I found that on the big maps with a lot of players (operations & conquest)  I'm lagging a lot.

#77 October 31 2016

Tech Guru

Battle Field One Is a Really Enjoyable Game with Great Graphics Indeed, a lot of AAA Titles did not tip this image fidelity and there is stuttering / demanding hardware here and there. I give it  a 10/10 Master Piece Score , very addicting and it really mimics the World War One from Locations ,  Weapons , Weapons Identity , Sound Effects , Actions , vehicles , airplanes , historical moments   etc ... enhanced with awesome rendering / textures , raining effects , HBAO , very optimized servers  , Field of View ,  etc... A Must have in your library ,  and owning a high end PC gaming will enhance the experience sure.

2T61J6P.jpg

He5I1hT.jpg

MPYrpAX.jpg

nJCCdhR.jpg

Last edited by Tech Guru (October 31 2016)

#78 October 31 2016

chosen2k

what's with the random words capitalization is the caps lock key ok on your high end gaming pc?

#79 October 31 2016

Tech Guru

chosen2k wrote:

what's with the random words capitalization is the caps lock key ok on your high end gaming pc?

Nothing Wrong , but I usually use PC not Pc - Thank You for your keen eagle eyes for highlighting mate.

Last edited by Tech Guru (October 31 2016)

#80 October 31 2016

tiny fx

low framerate...unplayable haha. mabrouk! I will join you soon, just wait and see how your k/d ratio will sky rocket with me watching your back!

#81 November 1 2016

Tech Guru

tiny fx wrote:

low framerate...unplayable haha. mabrouk! I will join you soon, just wait and see how your k/d ratio will sky rocket with me watching your back!

Hahaha The fights are so tense , I am tipping 75 Fps as min FPS on 1440p / Direct X 12 / Ultra / Txaa and reaching 100 fps as a max Fps which is a good average. Dropping to Direct X 11 for Pascal pushes the FPS for 10-15 for the min. Not very optimized on Direct X 12 but I will stick for this setting.

#82 November 3 2016

Totoro

Hey guys does anyone have the game on a flash drive please?

I live in Baabda, it's 40GB and I simply can't download this much.

#83 November 4 2016

AliMJD

Hey Guys I Live In Beirut and I Need the game files , If any body can help I would be grateful. WA:76194601

Last edited by AliMJD (November 4 2016)

#84 November 4 2016

Anthony2000

same ^
this new version of origin is absolute garbage
downloading anything is near impossible
im going to try and torrent the files if i find them

#85 November 4 2016

Tech Guru

Instant-Gaming released the key of  the Battle Field One Hell Fighter Pack DLC  - Instant-Gaming is a great site indeed , which is a nice add on indeed to enhance your experience.

DLC Pack includes:
-Hellfighter M1911
-Harlem Hellfighters Insignia
-Hellfighter Trench Shotgun
-Hellfighter Bolo Knife

t9VY3i4.jpg

6QsMvb4.jpg

Last edited by Tech Guru (November 4 2016)

#86 November 4 2016

AVOlio

I have the files guys
If anyone needs them pm me.

#87 November 12 2016

ramy58

Tech Guru wrote:

Instant-Gaming released the key of  the Battle Field One Hell Fighter Pack DLC  - Instant-Gaming is a great site indeed , which is a nice add on indeed to enhance your experience.

DLC Pack includes:
-Hellfighter M1911
-Harlem Hellfighters Insignia
-Hellfighter Trench Shotgun
-Hellfighter Bolo Knife

http://i.imgur.com/t9VY3i4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6QsMvb4.jpg

Does Instant-Gaming accept lebanese credit cards ?

#88 November 13 2016

Aly

Yes they do, choose Skrill at checkout.

#89 November 18 2016

LifeEngineer

Does anyone care to share his PS username so we can add each other and play together in squads? This game isn't so fun without squads and friends.
If so please send me a msg and we can add each other.
Thanks.

#90 November 18 2016

ManOwaRR

i play  on pc , i think most of us play bf1 on pc

#91 November 18 2016

Anthony2000

ManOwaRR wrote:

i play  on pc , i think most of us play bf1 on pc

indeed
origin name is Geralt_Of_Riivia if anyone would like to squad up and play

Last edited by Anthony2000 (November 18 2016)

#92 November 30 2016

hkbazzi

Hkbazzi if anyone wants to play (i have a picture of a meme the person sitting on the computer smiling with a smiling erec****)  add me

Board footer