LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#76 November 27 2016

Mane

Re: Peer-to-peer shopping network

Tech Guru wrote:
vegetaleb wrote:

Can't activate my account, when I click on activation link it will load for 2 minutes than nothing

Same Problem here mate , I reported that to Mane.

Hey, sorry we're not done fixing yet. I gave you access, please try to login with your email and password now.

Thanks!

#77 November 27 2016

Tech Guru

Mane wrote:

Hey guys,

We have a traveler you flies from the US on December, 19th and claims to travel with an empty suitcase! :) So he seems like a real nice guy and is into the concept, so if you'd like to test the website and give us some feedback so that we can improve , the time is now ;)

We also want to cut off the fixed part of the fee for the forum members, so that you can get cheaper stuff in order to test it out, so please contact me once you've posted anything so that we can remove the fees manually.

Happy blackfridaycybermonday to everyone!

Hi I put the orders ,  please  cut off the fixed part of the fee for a  forum member as you have mentioned - Thank You and how shall I know if the items are found and can be delivered.

#78 November 27 2016

Mane

Hey, done for the fees! The traveler will send you a message, and you'll get an email notification about it. Then you can discuss all the details via the inbuilt messenger and you can put your deposit on the website. Enjoy your gadgets!

#79 November 27 2016

Tech Guru

Mane wrote:

Hey, done for the fees! The traveler will send you a message, and you'll get an email notification about it. Then you can discuss all the details via the inbuilt messenger and you can put your deposit on the website. Enjoy your gadgets!

Please Cancel my orders I have found similar items here. I will probe for things I cannot find.

Thank You

#80 November 27 2016

Mane

Tech Guru wrote:
Mane wrote:

Please Cancel my orders I have found similar items here. I will probe for things I cannot find.

Thank You

Done :)

#81 November 27 2016

Satfoun
Banned

yeah and me 2 cancel my order, i got the mouse from here

#82 November 27 2016

Mane

Sure :)

#83 October 3 2017

ironman

Dear Mane,

is this still alive?

#84 October 3 2017

Mane

Hi Ironman. Yes it is! Can't post the link here due to LebGeeks rules, but PM it to you.

#85 February 22 2020

infiniteloop

Hello
Should we pay the order online mandatory or you have a pay cash on delivery option?
If yes can we pay in lbp?

#86 February 22 2020

Mane

Hey! No you can pay cash for your order :)

#87 March 19 2020

Shix

What is the site's name? If you can please PM it to me

Last edited by Shix (March 19 2020)

#88 March 26 2020

Metalloy

yea please share the site with me too

#89 November 11 2020

infiniteloop