LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 29 2016

Salloum

iOS 9.3.3 Pangu jailbreak

I just did this on my iPhone and I couldn't be happier, its semi tethered but you can still rejailbreak everytime you reboot your iDevice directly without the need for a computer. A lot of tweaks are working. Anyone else jailbreaking iOS 9.3.3? Looking forward to see which tweaks are compatible.

Last edited by Salloum (July 29 2016)

#2 July 30 2016

samer
Admin

Re: iOS 9.3.3 Pangu jailbreak

I'm taking my time with this one to see if I can live without a jailbreak.

One concern with this JB is that after seven days the app on your phone that is used to jailbreak your device will expire. As Salloum mentioned the jailbreak disappears if you reboot your phone, so it will not get unjailbroken out of thin air after seven days.
There are two ways of remedying the seven-day expiration. The first is to buy a 100$/year Apple developer account. The second is to use the shady enterprise certificate provided in the chinese version of the Pangu tool.

#3 July 30 2016

Salloum

Re: iOS 9.3.3 Pangu jailbreak

You can also rejailbreak your device after the 7 days using a computer to get the PPJailbreak app on your iPhone to work again. I know it's a bit of a pain, but honestly, I've been waiting for a jailbreak for 8 months so I'm really okay with this. FWIW the jailbreak is stable and I have no issues. I have over 35 installed tweaks.

Last edited by Salloum (July 30 2016)

Board footer