LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#51 July 27 2016

NuclearVision

Re: Pokemon go

Yes i noticed there are more pokestops in beirut.
I'm going out today, hopefully i'll reach level 5.

Last edited by NuclearVision (July 27 2016)

#52 July 27 2016

Joe

You don't necessarily have to save your startdust for later.

Sure, the ideas presented by Ngel are correct, ie CP of wild pokemons will plateau around high levels, so stardust will be more relevant there. But you also might want to use stardust to seize an opportunity to score some points in a gym. If I can spend a little stardust to go capture a gym, it might be worth it, even if I will lose that gym 20 minutes later.

Different play styles, different objectives.

#53 July 27 2016

NAM

i hate to say this .. but geo-locked pokemon made this game harder than necessary .. i do realize that you can be the strongest with your own region's pokemon .. but if they change anything about the combat system you will surely get a disadvantage .. as of yesterday i started cheating (i went in-game to Santa Monica US) and i caught many pokemons that you only dream of seeing in Lebanon in an area smaller than Hamra due to high density pokestops that have lures 24/7 non-stop.

Last edited by NAM (July 27 2016)

#54 July 28 2016

Ngel

NAM wrote:

i hate to say this .. but geo-locked pokemon made this game harder than necessary .. i do realize that you can be the strongest with your own region's pokemon .. but if they change anything about the combat system you will surely get a disadvantage .. as of yesterday i started cheating (i went in-game to Santa Monica US) and i caught many pokemons that you only dream of seeing in Lebanon in an area smaller than Hamra due to high density pokestops that have lures 24/7 non-stop.

I can't see what you mean...
I caught all the pokemons that can be caught, except for Farfetchd and Ditto, all in Lebanon, and never used any kind of spoof or bot...

#55 July 28 2016

xterm

Please make sure that links you post are either third party applications or official links. Avoid posting direct links to unofficial downloads.

Thanks and have fun!

#56 July 28 2016

nosense

Ngel wrote:
NAM wrote:

I caught all the pokemons that can be caught, except for Farfetchd and Ditto, all in Lebanon, and never used any kind of spoof or bot...

you got tauros, mr mime and kangaskhan in lebanon ?

#57 July 28 2016

MAS

i guess everyone now is waiting like to see your Pokemon list!

Ngel wrote:
NAM wrote:

#58 July 28 2016

Ngel

aliessayli2 wrote:
Ngel wrote:
NAM wrote:

'That can be caught'. that excludes the region locked ones.

#59 July 28 2016

nosense

Ngel wrote:
aliessayli2 wrote:
Ngel wrote:

'That can be caught'. that excludes the region locked ones.

ah okay, can you share a screenshot of your top Pokemon ?

Last edited by nosense (July 28 2016)

#60 August 2 2016

jad594

Can someone tell me how to "GPS Spoof" or how I can get my character to travel lands outside of Lebanon. I'm really sick of reptitive Pokemon and I've basically covered 95% of the Lebanese lands.

#61 August 2 2016

Truepeace

It's not about covering lands it's about luck and timing you can find zubats and pigeys in one place and then find a Jinx in the same place at another time. Only like 4 pokemons are region locked (the taurus, the kangaroo... sorry for not saying the names I am not a pokemon addict) but I think that the probability of finding certain pokemons is climate/region dependent unless you're lucky as I said before.

Last edited by Truepeace (August 2 2016)

#62 August 2 2016

Ngel

jad594 wrote:

Can someone tell me how to "GPS Spoof" or how I can get my character to travel lands outside of Lebanon. I'm really sick of reptitive Pokemon and I've basically covered 95% of the Lebanese lands.

caught 140 pokemons in lebanon only, in the beirut and jbeil area....and i am NOT spoofing

#63 August 3 2016

MAS

Ngel wrote:
jad594 wrote:

caught 140 pokemons in lebanon only, in the beirut and jbeil area....and i am NOT spoofing

Still waiting that screenshot..

Board footer