LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 5 2016

Corxorn

Newbie here

Hey, new guy around here *crickets*
Im 15 and got into hardware and software around 3 years ago; learning some programming languages and built my 1st build around last year (no my parents didnt spoil me by buying it, got it myself): i5 4690K, GTX 970, Hyper 212x cooler and nzxt s340
Preferenced brands are Nvidia, Asus, Steelseries and Corsair; not a fanboy tho so kek

#2 June 5 2016

NuclearVision

Re: Newbie here

welcome!

#3 June 5 2016

Johnaudi

*crickets*

Welcome.

#4 June 5 2016

NAM

welcome to the forum

#5 June 6 2016

samer
Admin

Welcome aboard, Corxorn.

#6 June 6 2016

Totoro

Welcome to the forums! I have spotted the 'kek' and hope that it's from where I think it's from.

#7 June 6 2016

hussam

Totoro wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I have spotted the 'kek' and hope that it's from where I think it's from.

When I read terms like kek, I get an overwhelming feeling I am way too old to be on the internet.

Hello Corxorn and welcome to the forums! I am sure you will enjoy it here. It is a nice tight-knit community.

#8 June 6 2016

rolf

*crickets*

#9 June 6 2016

bermudapineapple

Salam.

#10 June 6 2016

Die_Kapitan

Corxorn wrote:

Preferenced brands are Nvidia, Asus, Steelseries and Corsair; not a fanboy tho so kek

That's what they all say...

Welcome to Lebgeeks! I'm the resident AMD fanboy over here.

#11 June 7 2016

Totoro

hussam wrote:
Totoro wrote:

When I read terms like kek, I get an overwhelming feeling I am way too old to be on the internet.

Hello Corxorn and welcome to the forums! I am sure you will enjoy it here. It is a nice tight-knit community.

Hhaha I feel the same way.

#12 June 7 2016

Flakk

Welcome !!

#13 June 7 2016

Joe

Hey Corxorn and welcome to the forum.

How did you find out about us?

#14 June 28 2016

Corxorn

Die_Kapitan wrote:
Corxorn wrote:

That's what they all say...

Welcome to Lebgeeks! I'm the resident AMD fanboy over here.

oh shit then i guess we cant be friends
kek jk, im fond of amd as well but would go for nvidia when i can

#15 June 28 2016

Corxorn

Joe wrote:

Hey Corxorn and welcome to the forum.

How did you find out about us?

you know when you're just really desperate in the google searches (finding a mechanical keyboard in lebanon) and hope to find just what you're looking for? well this site popped up and i was like why not, i can meet people my own species

<admin edit: spelling>

#16 June 28 2016

Corxorn

hussam wrote:
Totoro wrote:

I get overwhelmingly happy when someone understands the words i speak , and yes it's from where you think its from (if you're referring to world of warcraft that is)
glad to be on here

<admin edit: spelling>

Board footer