LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 July 27 2015

Adnan

26USD for 20USD PS card?

Around three years ago I used to buy these for 22$ which was kinda acceptable but now the 6$ added value is too much especially on the long run. I'd like to enquire confirmation of its price in your area just to make sure the two stores I checked so far are using market prices.

And if any, what is the amount of money withdrawn from a credit card if I buy 20USD PS+ subscription from the PlayStation store ?

Thank you,
Adnan

#2 July 27 2015

bogdan22

Re: 26USD for 20USD PS card?

What you can do if you have an internet card is buy them online, Amazon sells them and can be easily purchased for 19.99$. And there are various cards ranging from 10$ to 100$.

#3 July 28 2015

chosen2k

I just learned recently that there's now a Lebanese PSN store.

So check if you just want to create a new lebanese playstation account and link your lebanese card or keep using the USA one. I case you want to keep using the US one then as bogdan said the best way& instant email delivery is Amazon.

#4 July 28 2015

Deuterium28

Yeah Amazon may be the way to go if your PSN account is US. You pay around and extra 250L.L. for a $19.99 card in currency conversion if your bank account is in L.L. (you pay 30,225L.L. using a Bank Audi account); it it's in $, then you pay exactly $19.99.

If you don't use a US account and use a Lebanese account instead, you may be better off either doing your purchases directly online on the PlayStation store using your debt/credit card or buy internet credit with cash (phone vendors typically have those) and then use that to buy from the PlayStation store.

~ Deut

#5 July 28 2015

Adnan

I have a UAE one. There doesn't seem to be a Lebanese store available on my side. I.guess I'll make a bank account once I start working. Any suggestions on that ? Can I use a Lebanese credit card on my UAE PSN account ?

Last edited by Adnan (July 28 2015)

#6 July 28 2015

Adnan

Okay so it's a no according to https://lebgeeks.com/forums/viewtopic.p … 49#p135849
But all this DLC stuff got me confused. And since there's no restrictions on what region I'll be getting my CDs from (gifts, store that sells CDs from multiple regions...), there's no safe approach ?

Board footer