LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#201 June 19 2015

vegetaleb
Banned

Re: Grand Theft Auto 5 - Game Thread

I met Ursula with Trevor and already had an affair with her, she's crazy but she's the only girlfriend Trevor can get

#202 July 3 2015

xAzarian

If someone plays it on PC , please message me I need to test the gameplay with someone from lebanon since it really sucks that it's a p2p game.

#203 July 5 2015

random-username

xAzarian wrote:

If someone plays it on PC , please message me I need to test the gameplay with someone from lebanon since it really sucks that it's a p2p game.

Check your inbox.

#204 July 16 2015

MrElie

Guys add me on social club my user is eliemeouchi

By the way i reached level 747 and have around 50 million in game cash. Let me know if u need help on how to make money in gta.

Cheers

#205 September 5 2015

scorz

I made this mod.
It's just a map, a "secret" island. I did it using the Map Editor 1.5.
I hope you will like it!

#206 May 13 2016

Jokur

Guys,is there anyone that has the game fully updated and is willing to help me out.
I mistakenly uninstalled it a while ago and to be honest it would take me more than a week to redownload it.
If there's anyone around here willing to back it up for me so i can take it via an external hd i would be really grateful,thank you in advance.
Edit: Beirut area.

Last edited by Jokur (May 13 2016)

#207 July 3 2016

sayedti

Gta v is on sale during steam summer sale so i purchased it . I played gta online before on ps3 , but the thing is its really annoying having to wait for players and players who keep failing missions so i prefer to play with a player i know . If anyone is intersted my social club id is sayedti. And its either sayed1999 or sayedti on steam

#208 February 18 2017

SOLO

Guys, i need the data files for the game. I bought it and it is 70 GB it needs a month to download,so if anyone has it please tell me so i can come and copy it.

any place in Beirut is fine.

Board footer