LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 January 30 2015

Odaym

"Practical Android" - development course at AltCity

Hi everyone, I'm giving an Android development course at AltCity and I thought I'd let you know about it.

Previous experience with Java is not necessary but it will certainly help as this course is meant for beginner to intermediate level programmers of all sorts.

Right now seats are limited to 15 because the material is not trivial. I'd love to hear what you think and I welcome any reasonable suggestions, tips or any other comments. Thanks for listening! :)

#2 January 31 2015

samer
Admin

Re: "Practical Android" - development course at AltCity

Oday was a speaker at our programming talks event (see his talk here). I can personally vouch for his ability to engage with an audience. Don't miss out on this if you want to get serious about developing for Android.

#3 January 31 2015

jsaade

Re: "Practical Android" - development course at AltCity

Odaym wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm giving an Android development course at AltCity and I thought I'd let you know about it.

Previous experience with Java is not necessary but it will certainly help as this course is meant for beginner to intermediate level programmers of all sorts.

Right now seats are limited to 15 because the material is not trivial. I'd love to hear what you think and I welcome any reasonable suggestions, tips or any other comments. Thanks for listening! :)

Hi, it would be great if you can post on the FB event page the minimum requirements to attend such a course. Like previous programming experience, etc.

Good luck and I will try to attend :)

Board footer