LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 September 3 2014

King Gamer

pokemon fans corner

Hi all,
I know there is a huge pokefan base worldwide and lebanon is no exception,
Everyone that watched the anime and played the old gameboy pokemon game still have that memory with him,
Also since this is the gaming group and pokemon games are always among top games if not the top, i decided to make this pokemon fan corner were you can discuss pokemon games,share friend code, challenge each other and have fun.
i will also be doing a group on line messenger for pokemon fans so discussions and info sharing will be easier.

i hope everyone enjoy their time,

KING GAMER

#2 September 3 2014

ali.ba

Re: pokemon fans corner

My Pokemon journey ends with 2nd and barely 3rd generation, after that I know nothing, too much Pokemons and too much movie and when you think that Mew is the most powerful, you realize that NO, Celebi is more powerful, and then Deoxys, and then I don't know who, So too much Pokemons killed the series, Charmendar and Bulbasaur days were the best, I still play gameboy games on an emulator, really addicting.

#3 September 3 2014

Tarek
Banned

Arceus is the Pokemon god ( even though Nintendo says that mewtwo is the strongest )

#4 September 3 2014

NuclearVision

I played it for a week on emulator, the emerald, versions, got bored of it. Modern games, not necessarily sophisticated ones, have advantages.

#5 September 4 2014

geekevo

The game doesn't have the same flare on the emulators, I also liked the older generations I like knowing most of the pokemon and its pretty hard to learn all the new ones.

Last edited by geekevo (September 4 2014)

#6 September 4 2014

Joe

I played the first gen pokemon. I didn't watch the anime, it didn't look very appealing.

The game is interesting but it's absolutely not challenging. You can sail through it by just going Attack, Attack, Attack, Attack, ... Collecting all of them is not something I find very fun to do, even though getting a new pokemon is always a fun thing.

From a strategy point of view, I was able to come up with some interesting combos. But it felt unnecessary, because enemies weren't that tough anyway. I also spent a little time playing the meta-game (access to all pokemons, lvl 100, full stats). This is much more challenging and finding good combos is necessary.

Unfortunately, most people playing meta are playing it on newer generations and i don't know any of these pokemons.

#7 September 4 2014

rtp

I played the first and second generation they were very fun!! i tried to play Black recently but the emulator is too slow, i remember playing on GBA emulator it was very quick!

#8 March 23 2019

Joe

Rehashing this old topic, because I'm playing pokemon again.

I played:

• Red

• GreenLeaf

• Black (on an emulator)

I have a Switch and I'm wondering whether to buy Let's Go Evee/Pikachu. I know nothing of this new game.

* Is it a traditional Pokemon RPG?
* Does it bring enough new stuff to the table?
* Is there any form of online play/trade?

Board footer