LebGeeks

A community for technology geeks in Lebanon.

You are not logged in.

#1 June 6 2013

venam

--

--

Last edited by venam (July 31 2013)

#2 June 6 2013

rtp

Re: --

looks like a tomb, i love it tho. Good job.

What OS are you using ?

Last edited by rtp (June 6 2013)

#3 June 6 2013

venam

--

#4 June 6 2013

WaficLawand

The homepage is amazing (where hardware software ...etc are found)
but the thread page is a little dark  I think it will be disturbing for people to read posts from threads in this dark color. But overall amazing work :)

#5 June 6 2013

AvoK95

Hey there's me ^^

Looks GREAT!

#6 June 6 2013

rolf

Very nice.
One thing that could be improved is the font. It is good to try new fonts, and this font is good, but there surely are better fonts out there for this particular case.

Last edited by rolf (June 6 2013)

#7 June 7 2013

venam

--

#8 June 7 2013

WaficLawand

venam wrote:
WaficLawand wrote:

but the thread page is a little dark  I think it will be disturbing for people to read posts from threads in this dark color.

That's the point, I love dark theme.
It's great for my computer session at night, it doesn't hurt my eyes.

rolf wrote:

One thing that could be improved is the font. It is good to try new fonts, and this font is good, but there surely are better fonts out there for this particular case.

Pragmata Pro is one of the best font that ever existed. It's clean, readable, and excellent for coding.
Maybe the rendering is weird on Windows, I've heard some people saying the same thing before.

Ah now I understood the point of darkness in thread page :) Could this theme be really applied to lebgeeks or its just a model?

#9 June 7 2013

Ayman

Nice, I think for whoever wants to use it or any other custom theme can find some browser extension that allows the user to replace a site's css file with a custom one.

#10 June 7 2013

venam

--

#11 June 7 2013

Fischer

very similar to #! forum theme.
both forum use fluxbb as well :)

#12 June 7 2013

rolf

venam wrote:
rolf wrote:

Pragmata Pro is one of the best font that ever existed. It's clean, readable, and excellent for coding.
Maybe the rendering is weird on Windows, I've heard some people saying the same thing before.

I never said the font was bad. I specifically said the font is good, but using it for the whole website doesn't suit the Lebgeeks identity/style/look.

Last edited by rolf (June 7 2013)

Board footer